Rose Bowl - Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Utah Yutes (5pm ET ESPN)

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
This game will be entertaining. Utah has no players opting out; their six draft-declared star players are eager to participate in this game.
On the other hand, Ohio State is without the star wide receivers that formed the identity of the offense all season. Lots of starters in all position groups are going to be unavailable for the game.
And the defensive coordinator is coaching his last game as DC, so the defensive situation is also quite subpar.

Yes, I am already getting excuses ready if you haven’t noticed.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
So, Utah beats Oregon - twice - badly both times. Oregon beat Ohio State. All of their players are playing in this game, while OSU's two most dynamic receivers sit it out. And Ohio State is favored?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
So, Utah beats Oregon - twice - badly both times. Oregon beat Ohio State. All of their players are playing in this game, while OSU's two most dynamic receivers sit it out. And Ohio State is favored?
It’s all about the matchups.

Reactions: B1GTide

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I can see my seats from when we were there for the Bama v. Colt... err Texas game. They've made quite a few changes since we were there, but the stadium is still subpar. The vista and scenery are still awesome.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I predicted 48-13, that won’t be the score With an SEC officiating crew. Either it will be much worse because of all the PI’s or it will be much closer because of all the blown calls.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.