Roster Management for 24-25

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So if Mark comes back, then what's next? Does NIL Deal pays for his education allowing Bama to get who they want?
I think I read where someone was speculating he'd probably have a 500K NIL deal if he comes back.

I can't remember where that come from and it's probably speculative, but if it's close to accurate that's a heap of money to play another year of college basketball.

Reactions: AlexanderFan

bamajas

1st Team
Oct 5, 2005
Jasper, AL
I think I read where someone was speculating he'd probably have a 500K NIL deal if he comes back.

I can't remember where that come from and it's probably speculative, but if it's close to accurate that's a heap of money to play another year of college basketball.
Jordan Harper from Rivals thinks it could go as high as $800k. He thinks Sears is looking for guaranteed draft status (ie, $1M) in order to leave

BamaHoopsBoi

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 7, 2023
Bama can have Nelson and Sears return and still sign Philon and Omoruyi. That would make 13.

1: Sears/Holloway/Philon
2: Wrightsell/Mallette
3: Youngblood/Reid/Cunningham
4: Nelson/Stevenson/Dioubate
5: Omoruyi/Sherrell
That lineup would be an absolute dream. Potentially 5-6 players who shoot 40% from 3.. Length and players swapping positions. Would be a matchup nightmare for any team we played.

Latest threads