Roster moves (transfers/draft/etc)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Had to leave, but signee Connor Prielipp drafted in the 37th round by the Red Sox.

Also, Owen Diodati has tweeted that he is still planning on coming to UA. I'll try to link it when I get to a computer.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Isn't Trousdale the guy who was told after his freshman year that he would not have a place, and his dad went to the press? I seem to recall that.

rtr

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
CJ Abrams has officially signed with the Padres. Still waiting on Antoine Jean, Myles Austin, and Jackson Tate, along with McCullough and Love.

Though I have not seen it officially announced, Medders has implied that he will be signing.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Well, that's good to know.

We did win games against two of the teams in the CWS even with a lower talent level, but we got totally waxed by State, and even though we did play Vandy tough in a couple we couldn't hit their pitching. I am certainly not saying we 'deserved' anything at all, but when I watched some of the regionals I said to myself 'we could have beaten these guys'. The SEC is just too damn tough.

Three teams from one division in the CWS. Brutal.

rtr

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
We'll have more talent, but it'll be mostly young freshmen/sophomores, so we'll have to hope they can develop/contribute quickly.

Speaking of, Myles Austin heavily implied in a tweet yesterday that he'd be enrolling at UA studying sports management. If he follows through with that, this has been a very successful draft for UA (even with the Abrams signing)

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Please explain who Gavin is and are you saying he will be here this fall? Baseball recruiting is difficult to follow.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.