BREAKING Round 2-3 Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread ...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Brown's fall in this draft was all because of his Senior Bowl. Somehow Alex Leatherwood overcame that to become a 1st rounder, but Brown looked terrible that entire week and it is killing him now.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I wonder if Josh McMillon will be an undrafted free agent? Would be nice for him to at least make a team for awhile before he starts his career.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
ErgfIyuW4AQU1H_.jpg

I know this was mentioned by another poster but I can't be more impressed by Mac, Tua, and Hurts. it made me think, is there another school that has THREE NFL QBs that will be potential starters that played together on the same college team?

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Remember, DM has an insurance policy paid for by UA that covers injury resulting in draft drop and money loss. His father made sure of that last year before he came back...smart lawyer.
Agree; but doubt it will pay anything close to the $10-20 Million first round $$ he might have gotten

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The medicals must not have been favorable
That's my take. I was wishing he hadn't gone so public with playing last season in extreme pain. I think it's hurt him badly. Of course, his medical situation is what it is and it would have come out in the pre-draft interviews. However, his press interviews about his pain, I'm sure, came to GM's minds...

Reactions: B1GTide

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Is anyone surprised that Togiai (sp?) and Wade from tOSU lasted so long ? And why no love for Chuba?
I’m not surprised about Togiai. Dude only started seven games in his whole career, didn’t play in the NCG and chose to dip out on his team to go pro because he wAnTeD tO gEt PaID.
Dude could have been the next Chase Young but chose to get the early payday instead.

• Sad
Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.