Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died - complications of cancer at 87

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I never said anything about race. The reason President Obama's pick did not get approval was pure partisan politics and I didn't like it. If you notice I stated that when the opposing party holds the senate it sometimes happens that way. I don't think it should but it could. This President had a majority in the senate.
When has it ever happened that way? Refuse to consider a nomination based on a bogus excuse that even they themselves mocked and abandoned? McConnell is on tape laughing at the people that took his "Biden rule" seriously.

I don't think the GOP would have pulled that double standard on a white President. You may disagree.

Reactions: Bamaro and 92tide

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Kind of like how demonizing black athletes for kneeling at a football game has absolutely nothing to do with race, it was all about respecting the flag. ...(blue font.)

It's certainly possible the GOP would have shown the level of disrespect for a white Dem that they directed towards Obama and did what they did but you will never convince me that Obama being black wasn't something that made them especially happy to screw him over.

Reactions: 92tide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Kind of like how demonizing black athletes for kneeling at a football game has absolutely nothing to do with race, it was all about respecting the flag. ...(blue font.)

It's certainly possible the GOP would have shown the level of disrespect they directed towards Obama and did what they did but you will never convince me that Obama being black wasn't something that made them especially happy to screw him over.
JMO, but I think that would have done this to Jesus if he was a democrat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.