S.I. Top 10 QB Recruits - How they stack up

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
The quarterback class of 2007 is deeper than that of '06, and with further evaluation Clausen or one of his classmates might be considered the country's top signal-caller. But at the moment, here's how the nation's best quarterbacks break down, according to Jamie Newberg of Scout.com.

Click here

CapitalTider

All-American
Jun 8, 2004
Vienna, VA
Wow, number one committed to Arkansas and number two committed to Georgia. Will the Georgia commit have to start as a true freshman? It appeared that Shockley did not have a quality back-up.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
Stafford will have a chance to start, I would say, but they also have a couple of younger guys who will be in the fold.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Tebow's Brother Visits UF Practice
Peter Tebow, older brother of St. Augustine Nease High quarterback Tim Tebow, dropped by to see Meyer but left shortly before practice ended Thursday.

Rated the No. 1 quarterback prospect in the country by Scout.com, Tim has a short list of prospective colleges, including Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Southern California, Florida State, Miami and Florida -- the alma mater of both his parents.

Peter, a 21-year-old computer engineering major at Florida, wouldn't say if his brother would follow him to Gainesville.

"That's a good question," Peter said. "I don't know."
Five-star QB Tebow has many options
Tebow already has taken official visits to Alabama (Oct. 21) and LSU (Nov. 4).

"I really like Alabama," Tebow said. "The coaching staff is great and they are more than just coaches. I love those guys as people. I always love being around them. I respect them and really like them. They are just a great staff. Plus, Alabama has so many great things about the school, the tradition, the talent, the athletes and they (the fans) just love Alabama football.

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Crimson Surfer said:
...the rumor mill has Norm Chow leaving his post with the Tennessee Titans to assume the offensive coordinators position with Tennessee...
that's the first i've heard of that. i hope it stays in the realm of "rumor" 'cause i'd hate to have him at ut. it'd be scary if they actually hired a competent person to coach those talented players.

HiwayDoc

Oct 11, 2005
The OL Recruits that already have

Committed to Bama has GOT to be a major influence on Tim Tebow's decision. (not to mention Andre Smith) ... and vice versa ... Tebow commits, and the Wideouts and athletes we want will be there for the picking.....

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS ...... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.