2021 Prospect: S Kadarius Calloway commits to Bama (MSU flip)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I know.... There`s those of us thinking, " 3* ? Whoopee !! " As for me, welcome aboard, Mr. Calloway! If there`s one thing we should have learned by now, it`s not to give a damn about some recruiting service`s star rating. I`ll take the GOAT`s ( and yes, that`s coming from someone who grew up with Coach Bryant at Alabama and admires him as much as anybody else here ) ability to judge talent.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I know.... There`s those of us thinking, " 3* ? Whoopee !! " As for me, welcome aboard, Mr. Calloway! If there`s one thing we should have learned by now, it`s not to give a damn about some recruiting service`s star rating. I`ll take the GOAT`s ( and yes, that`s coming from someone who grew up with Coach Bryant at Alabama and admires him as much as anybody else here ) ability to judge talent.
this is correct. for some reason i'm more excited about calloway than dev. smith. smith i think will be a strong player, but calloway has so much potential, doesn't mean it will work out that way, it could. have to wait and see, who knows, 3 years they might be both all SEC.

Reactions: GP for Bama

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I understand what some of you are saying about 3*'s but I am really glad we have had a ton of 5*
and highly rated 4*'s on our rosters throughout the Saban era. We would not have all those shiny trophies without them. This kid is not a 3* and it will show when re-evaluations are done and he gets the Bama bump.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I understand what some of you are saying about 3*'s but I am really glad we have had a ton of 5*
and highly rated 4*'s on our rosters throughout the Saban era. We would not have all those shiny trophies without them. This kid is not a 3* and it will show when re-evaluations are done and he gets the Bama bump.
I don`t think anybody`s lamenting the 4 and 5*s!! :) Just watched his highlights. Don`t think anybody need worry about him shying away from contact!

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I don`t think anybody`s lamenting the 4 and 5*s!! :) Just watched his highlights. Don`t think anybody need worry about him shying away from contact!
Exactly its real easy to get caught up just looking at the stars behind the name. This kid is as athletic as anybody else Bama has committed and certainly will be given the opportunity to shine . When he puts the pads on and hits the field for the first time all them stars mean absolutely nothing. It comes down to getting out of it what you put into it at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: UAllday

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.