Saban going scorch Earth good luck College football

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
It would have been more professional of Nick not to callout Texas A&M and Jimbo
By calling out you mean , at a University of Alabama booster function, , using them as an example of a school using NIL to entice players , the way Jimbo bragged about in his post signing day presser? Fisher is a clown show , just like at Florida state where he protected a rapist . He will do anything to win.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
All I`m saying, Jam, is that we don`t have the number of well heeled boosters that the Texas schools do. If college football is, at least for now, an open market, that can be a disadvantage.
All that money can only buy a certain number of recruits each class, we definitely have enough booster money, too play the game like Dumbo at A&M every recruiting cycle..

Scary thing for college football should be the fact, when Coach Saban starts using NIL money like that, it gives him an extra recruiting tool..I hope Coach Saban starts recruiting like that & takes advantage of it..

Talk about some monster classes.. College Football & Jimbo has noooooo idea what's about too happen at Alabama when it comes too recruiting..

Reactions: dtgreg

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Well, they must be talking out of both sides of their mouth because everyone I talked to agrees with Saban. Something along the lines of ‘ how else would you think they signed the greatest class in history.’
Dimbo was talking out both sides of his mouth. Was he defending those players and their families or not? He said he was and yet he said that he wasn't.:unsure::rolleyes:

Basically somebody TOLD Dimbo what Coach Saban said without actually listening to it himself. Looks like he got mad and went on air without checking it out for himself. CNS did NOT accuse tamu of cheating. He merely said that tamu bought their recruiting class.

FYI Dimbo, enticing players to sign for big NIL deals is in essence "buying" players... :rolleyes:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
All that money can only buy a certain number of recruits each class, we definitely have enough booster money, too play the game like Dumbo at A&M every recruiting cycle..

Scary thing for college football should be the fact, when Coach Saban starts using NIL money like that, it gives him an extra recruiting tool..I hope Coach Saban starts recruiting like that & takes advantage of it..

Talk about some monster classes.. College Football & Jimbo has noooooo idea what's about too happen at Alabama when it comes too recruiting..
Well, I don`t like it, but it is what it is I guess. Soooo....... " Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war! ".

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Well, I don`t like it, but it is what it is I guess. Soooo....... " Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war! ".
Trust me brother I don't like it either, but, it's the day n age we live in & I hope wipes football clean using NIL money..You can bet your backside everyone will be so game on..

BearFoot

1st Team
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
twohandsguitars.com
Sooooooooooooo…
I’m wondering what Coach Saban said that every other football fan and coach in the entire country (outside of College Station, Texas) hasn’t been saying since national signing day?????

Jimbo is such an ignoramic doofus for going on that drunken tirade…ranting and raving about something that the entire universe knows he did. What a moronic peebrain. Coach didn’t call him a cheater…he just pointed out how Jimbo and tA&M went about their business this past recruiting season. Jimbo is just mad that somebody with integrity and morals spoke up about the problems with the current system…and that others are exploiting it…

Did I mention that Jimbo is a buffoon?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jimbo is now saying only one of his recruits got an NIL deal in this past recruiting class. Just one, you guys.

(Jennifer Lawrence gif) Sure, buddy.

The more he talks, the worse he sounds.
Well based on what Sankey said that he was hearing about direct payments and bypassing NIL it could be Dimbo is being truthful about NIL if this is the case but this would be a much worse scenario for him/A&M.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Jimbo is now saying only one of his recruits got an NIL deal in this past recruiting class. Just one, you guys.

(Jennifer Lawrence gif) Sure, buddy.

The more he talks, the worse he sounds.
He said just one...of the EARLY ENROLLEES.

Wonder if that was a loophole... :unsure:

Or maybe the others hadn't finished negotiating their deals yet.

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!