2020 Prospect: Sam Johnson (Punter)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Please, pretty please - any analogy but Grant's Roundball Tomb for 'Bama to climb out of! Or maybe to stay on topic you could say Grant "pooch-kicked the bucket" in his leadership of 'Bama basketball...
Say what you wanted about it, but it was known fact that Grant hated Media attention here in Alabama. He didn't enjoy his time here in T-town and it was mentioned several times. Gotta know whole story... Another story for another time.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
OK, what I thought. With Allen coming on board what does that mean for Rechiard? I thought he come back strong this year after the injuries from last year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
OK, what I thought. With Allen coming on board what does that mean for Rechiard? I thought he come back strong this year after the injuries from last year.
He is under scholarship, so he isn't going anywhere. Maybe Allen can handle kickoffs. He has a very strong leg.

Reactions: BamaMoon

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Finally watched the clip.

The Ooohhs and Ahhhs from the spectators sounded like they were watching a fireworks show.
LOL..That's what I was doing as well brother everytime he pounded it..

It reminded me when Reggie Roby played for The Dolphins & during pregame they'd just watch in amazement when he practiced punting the ball..Same "thud" sound..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.