Sark - Colorado opening (He's Staying at Bama)

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
So it seems clear that Sark is going to leave as soon as the right job comes open. Obviously Saban is aware of that and is planning for his replacement. Nice to know he has a year to find one and not a few weeks had Sark left now. Curious to see who we end up with next.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
So it seems clear that Sark is going to leave as soon as the right job comes open. Obviously Saban is aware of that and is planning for his replacement. Nice to know he has a year to find one and not a few weeks had Sark left now. Curious to see who we end up with next.
Of course and this was the mindset from the original time Sark was hired. I don't think anyone expected Sark to be a long term OC at Bama. However, more than one season was always expected, even from Saban. Two seasons from someone like Sark is reasonable and expected.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
But will he stay for the rest of this season, or bail once the coaching carousel fires up again in October or November? In so way it is better to lose him now and not just before the SECCG or playoffs.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Reckon Applewhite might be worth another try after this year?
I had an argument with my friend who when the Sark leaving possibility came up was all in for Applewhite. He kept saying “ Well look at what he had in 2007, and how young of a coach he was”. I would be all for giving him another chance if he grew as a coordinator, but there is absolutely no signs of that His best season as a coordinator was due to Tom Herman.

So no

Reactions: UAllday and B1GTide

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
the guy really is a scumbag.

i went to the VA state football championships that were played at Liberty University and he's plastered all over that place...supposed to be some kind of super-religious school and they hire a bum like that.

what a bunch of frauds.
I assume that you are referring to Hugh...? :unsure:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Well, yeah.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: UAllday

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.