SCOTUS and Roe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
the next two weeks this court will fundamentally change America, not just with Roe, Gun Control, EPA, Separation of Church and State (already gone), very sad to see. All because people voted for DJT despite knowing what a terrible deplorable person he is.
FIFY (maybe both things can be true, though - but if no one votes for him...)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
FIFY (maybe both things can be true, though - but if no one votes for him...)

I also would have accepted

the next two weeks this court will fundamentally change America, not just with Roe, Gun Control, EPA, Separation of Church and State (already gone), very sad to see. All because people were pretty sure he was only going to hurt the right people

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I also would have accepted

the next two weeks this court will fundamentally change America, not just with Roe, Gun Control, EPA, Separation of Church and State (already gone), very sad to see. All because people were pretty sure he was only going to hurt the right people
Anything that places the blame squarely on those who voted for him after he made abundantly clear who and what he is.

They made a conscious choice to cast their vote for him and without those votes he doesn't win, no matter what anyone else does.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Anything that places the blame squarely on those who voted for him after he made abundantly clear who and what he is.

They made a conscious choice to cast their vote for him and without those votes he doesn't win, no matter what anyone else does.
I knew a guy who said, "meh I wanted to see what would happen"

almost feel like that is worse

• Facepalm
Reactions: NationalTitles18

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
  • Smash Keyboard
Reactions: NationalTitles18

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
At a time when congress was actually making small steps to do something about gun violence, the supreme court just slams open the flood gates.

What a horrible ruling, horrible day. How dumb are Republicans and their supporters going to get?
they are going to get as dumb as they want until enough “totally not a republican, but…” get off of their asses and vote them out of office. there is nothing else stopping them

Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.