Game Thread: SEC/Big12 challenge (non-Bama games)

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
The Baylor team is tough, have a hard time believing they will make a deep run in the tournament for some reason.

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
Sorry we couldn't do better tonight, guys. Players looked tight.

That Baylor defense was pretty tough, too.

Congrats again with your gritty win......that was a heck of a game!
Baylor is a solid squad, so nothing to hang your head on ... TAMU on the other hand ...

• Thank You
Reactions: Bazza

rgw

Hall of Fame
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Baylor is really good. It is pretty funny how the Big 12 is so awful on defense in football but their conference across the board seems to play pretty sound team defense on the court.

Florida simply did not have an answer for consistent offensive production and that’s gonna be problem in any sport. :D I think Baylor deserves more credit that Florida admonishment. @Bazza may be right though, perhaps they were a bit tight. They did have a primetime game with #1 on their court.

TideEngineer08

Hall of Fame
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Baylor is really good. It is pretty funny how the Big 12 is so awful on defense in football but their conference across the board seems to play pretty sound team defense on the court.

Florida simply did not have an answer for consistent offensive production and that’s gonna be problem in any sport. :D I think Baylor deserves more credit that Florida admonishment. @Bazza may be right though, perhaps they were a bit tight. They did have a primetime game with #1 on their court.
They looked legit to me. Five guys out there running around with all kinds of athleticism and they all look like they're 6'10". I thought Florida hung in there as well as could be expected, and didn't allow them to run them out of the gym after Baylor got some separation.

Reactions: Bazza