Game Thread: SEC Championship | LSU vs UGA (CBS @ 230p CT)

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Better question… how many points did Alabama score on LSU’s defense
Haha fair point, I was having a bit of a brain fart and it "felt" like Alabama gave up more to LSU than they did. 32 points is not great at all but I've seen worse unfortunately.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
So what happens if CNS doesn't fire Bob and Gold after watching UGA dismantle LSU. We dont need to be in the final 4 we need to go play Coastal Carolina in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ( yes for you younger fans it was the precursor to the Independence Bowl. Fire them tomorrow and let the grad students take over the coaching they couldnt do a worse job.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Didn’t understand the 2 pt play there. Why?
To run up the score to make Bama's loss look worse... and it was a 2 pt conversion, which is what LSU did to beat Bama. And to show how dominant they are and they deserve to be #1? I don't know, but those are some possible reasons. Plus, Kirby can be a jerk sometimes even though he is a really good coach.

I still can't believe Bama lost to this LSU team. That was a play-calling and coaching failure that game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.