JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 3
by Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief

Last Week’s Record: 5-2 (71.4%)
Season Record: 11-3 (78.6%)

This football season has been hard enough to pick, and now, a hurricane is threatening to blow up the Week 3 schedule. LSU-Missouri has opted to flip locations from Louisiana to Missouri now that Hurricane Delta is lining up to threaten Baton Rouge. It seems LSU and Missouri were ready when Delta was. But Alabama and Ole Miss may not have any good options, as both Oxford, Miss., and Tuscaloosa, Ala., are vulnerable.

CONTINUE READING

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Some tough games to call this week.

The KY and Miss. St. could easily go either way.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see MIzzu give LSU more of a fight than they expect.

Tenn. at Georgia is a headscratcher. I'd love to see JP upset Georgia but that sets up UT to be a tough out for us in a few weeks.

And if the Barn stumbles this week Gus may not make it out of the year as the HC down on the plains.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I believe the Vols will be a tough out for UGA.
Arky is good enough to pull the upset against a reeling auburn.
Only upset I see is Tennessee over Georgia.
If JP knocks off Kirby, there may be a FIRE in GA.
My Inbred Cousins at the 'Carrollton Co. Casket Works' don't much care where Kirby went to school...

Last edited:
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 3
by Jess Nicholas | TideFans.com Editor-in-Chief

This football season has been hard enough to pick, and now, a hurricane is threatening to blow up the Week 3 schedule. LSU-Missouri has opted to flip locations from Louisiana to Missouri now that Hurricane Delta is lining up to threaten Baton Rouge. It seems LSU and Missouri were ready when Delta was. But Alabama and Ole Miss may not have any good options, as both Oxford, Miss., and Tuscaloosa, Ala., are vulnerable.

Continue reading...
Betcha I could make those picks... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.