JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 5
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 24th, 2019 12:18 AM

Last Week’s Record: 7-2 (77.8%)Season Record: 35-11 (76.1%) The Predictions Dept. is pleased, overall, with its Week 4 effort, as really the only tossup game not covered well turned out to be Kentucky, our regular futurecasting nemesis. Arkansas’ gloomy effort seemed to surprise everyone equally. This week, there are literally no good games on […]

Read More Here

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
Thank you Jess.
Do you really believe MSU can score 20 points against that barn defense in the pasture?
ATM struggled to score 20 and IMO they have a better O-line. I think CKS will bottle up the dawgs ground game and force young Shrader to throw – something he’s not yet comfortable with. I will be shocked if MSU is able to score 13 points. If the line was AU -20, I believe I’d take the barn to cover.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 5
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 24th, 2019 12:18 AM

Last Week’s Record: 7-2 (77.8%)Season Record: 35-11 (76.1%) The Predictions Dept. is pleased, overall, with its Week 4 effort, as really the only tossup game not covered well turned out to be Kentucky, our regular futurecasting nemesis. Arkansas’ gloomy effort seemed to surprise everyone equally. This week, there are literally no good games on […]

Read More Here
I predict these improve this week ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.