JessN

Administrator & , Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 7
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 7th, 2019 09:35 PM

Last Week’s Record: 4-1 (80.0%)Season Record: 45-12 (79.0%) Auburn fell hard into a trap game in Week 6 and took the Predictions Dept. with it. While the Gators had looked almost dysfunctionally cute so far this season, they put it all together long enough to knock off an Auburn team that suddenly has all […]

Read More Here

Bazza

Hall of Fame
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

We had a first time LSU fan post a new thread in our Gator forum predicting a win for LSU and gave his reasons and a bunch of stats.

It was civil but he started off a little on the brash side, which of course evoked a reaction from the members.

70 posts in less than 2 hours and over 1,100 views.

I see what you guys mean about those LSU fans....lol....

Happy to be an underdog for a second week in a row! :D

jashleyren2

Aug 27, 2018
Great week preview. I predict a perfect weekend, predictions-wise. The main reason being that Auburn isn't playing, and who even can accurately predict them anyway? I, for one, not a betting man, but would NEVER put any money on an Auburn game. I felt certain they would beat Florida, but, they pulled A Malzahn, and got beat.

I'll say it until I go to the grave: Auburn has one game on their schedule every year.

PA Tide Fan

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I agree on the Florida-LSU game. The problem for Florida as I see it is the fact that Trask hasn't had to play in a really big game in a hostile environment. Most likely he makes a couple of bad passes ending any chance Florida had of pulling off the upset. These two traditionally have close games but that was when LSU had a conservative offense, not the more wide open style they have now.

Latest threads

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamaboy16