JessN: SEC Preview: Week 14

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 14
The Predictions Dept. finished with one of its worst weeks of the year; so much for ending on a high note. This week, there's just one game, and with Alabama not a part of it, this will be one of the shortest “articles” in site history.

Last week's record: 5-4 (55.6%)
Season record: 86-25 (77.5%)

CONTINUE READING

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'll go with LSU to at least cover, maybe even make it interesting. Kelly is way ahead of schedule getting this team to the SECCG so I figure they will pull out all the stops since he is using house money. UGA can come out flat at times and they are 17 point favorites so we will see. Can't say I am really interested in this game though.

Reactions: PA Tide Fan

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll go with LSU to at least cover, maybe even make it interesting. Kelly is way ahead of schedule getting this team to the SECCG so I figure they will pull out all the stops since he is using house money. UGA can come out flat at times and they are 17 point favorites so we will see. Can't say I am really interested in this game though.
Maybe, but GA will force Daniels to throw the ball.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It would be HILLARIOUS if LSU won on the last play of the game in overtime with a 2 point conversion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.