May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
  • Thank You
Reactions: UAH and Tug Tide

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I've wondered how much money these guys are bringing in, so I just googled them. This site says SEC Shorts is worth about $56,000. These guys must have jobs outside of this. I'd like to see them grow, they are really funny.

Link
That surprises me with their contract with SEC Nation.

That article is a hoot. Josh is a character!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I've wondered how much money these guys are bringing in, so I just googled them. This site says SEC Shorts is worth about $56,000. These guys must have jobs outside of this. I'd like to see them grow, they are really funny.

Link
I don’t think that can be right. They’re making a lot more than that off YouTube ads alone plus the deal with SECN. Not sure what the figure would be and it may not be public knowledge. They don’t have a a lot of overhead either.

ETA- please dont think Im suggesting theyre worth millions like Rhett and Link or Blippi (what a God-forsaken children’s show). I wouldve thought they would/should be in the $200k range.

Last edited:

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
It’s probably only valued at 56k because with out them it’s not worth much. But I’d say they are making good money off ads and the SECN. Gold for them. I hope they keep it up for years to come!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It’s probably only valued at 56k because with out them it’s not worth much. But I’d say they are making good money off ads and the SECN. Gold for them. I hope they keep it up for years to come!
Next step for them is to partner with ESPN to do a quick skit that air every Monday or Tuesday on ESPN website. they can expand to outside SEC and cover certain teams each week :)

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Next step for them is to partner with ESPN to do a quick skit that air every Monday or Tuesday on ESPN website. they can expand to outside SEC and cover certain teams each week :)
Ah NO, SEC Shorts is ABOUT THE SEC. Let the other weak 'butt' conferences get their own gig. Copy cats...

Why dilute the product!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.