SEC Shorts nailed it again

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I did really like his “checklist” ticket in this clip. “Every crazy thing happened that needed to happen, let me on this plane!”

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Our only argument was, we are better than TCU. But that doesn't fit the ESPN narrative. So here we are.
It's weird to me that people only talk about TCU right now. Last week people were talking about how OSU was beaten soundly on their home field by their biggest rival and that our two close losses on the road were no worse than their one. I think our best argument was against OSU, but the committee made their choice. I think the Big 10 was pretty weak this year, yet they put two of their teams in the playoff. If we don't want the committee to decide our fate, we have to take care of business on the field.

Reactions: Bama_N_Va

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Still trying to understand how tOSU getting dominated AT HOME by three TD is better that getting beat by 3 pts on the road and by 1 pt in OT on the road. Bama fatigue I think.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Still trying to understand how tOSU getting dominated AT HOME by three TD is better that getting beat by 3 pts on the road and by 1 pt in OT on the road. Bama fatigue I think.
It’s strictly 2 losses vs 1 loss. Plus that game was actually pretty tight until the very end.

Also, let’s be honest, Alabama has looked out of sync all season long. We never had it all put together and were living by the skin of our teeth. We lost 2 games by a combined 4 points but also won a couple games by a single score too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.