SEC Shorts nailed it again

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Brutal but still pretty funny.

I'm waiting on their take on Auburn hiring Freeze. Maybe that's too controversial?

Reactions: Tidelines

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Well, don't lose to inferior teams and you don't have to worry about the playoff committee to not select the best four.
I hope they have a video of slack-jawed bugger-eating morons in orange rushing the field on loop in the weight room all winter in Tuscaloosa.

"One more rep."
Awful lot of whining going on about who is in front of who. I don't care that much myself...but that is all about being mindful of hoping things get overhauled. THAT in my mind is priority. Not talking about Bama folk. Talking about people who just lost in a blowout to Carolina.

Last edited:
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: Tidewater

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
did saban really think committee will change their mind by his pleading
I don’t believe he did. I think his pleading was more out of loyalty to the team than actually thinking they should be in.
Lets assume this is true, and he did it out of loyalty for the team. IT then stands to reason he HAS to clean house in the coaches house/box in order to show he fully meant it!!!!

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Lets assume this is true, and he did it out of loyalty for the team. IT then stands to reason he HAS to clean house in the coaches house/box in order to show he fully meant it!!!!
No one can do everything by themselves. Having a great staff was always part of Saban’s success. And he never had any problems attracting top talent. Christobal bailed on his alma mater to take the same job with Saban and was ecstatic to have the opportunity. Why so many issues now?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Bama doesnt lose enough to wet their appetites..so.....they gotta enjoy the 2 losses they DID see. Why no celebrating over LSU's 4 losses? FOUR. Why no outcry on Ole Miss or Auburn's losses? I think it is vain to do all that. And the people doing that? Just like me.....I was parked on my duff watching every play and suffering thru Fowler, Herbstreight, Daniels, and Messler.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
did saban really think committee will change their mind by his pleading
Of course not…

Saban was simply playing to the segment of the Alabama fanbase who have been whining ever since the selection was made. Coach knew the team didn’t take care of business, and accepts the consequences…yet also expected that a certain portion of the fan base would be crying “not fair” after the selection was made, and wouldn’t accept it. Saban is a realist…some Alabama fans are not.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
They seem to really take joy this year in the Alabama losses, we have been the butt of a lot of their jokes this year.
Well, how often do they get the opportunity? I do know that the main guy in this video is a big Bama fan, and his buddy that runs SEC Shorts with him is a big Auburn fan, and they live in Bham. So while it’s SEC Shorts, the Bama-AU insights come very naturally.

Reactions: day-day

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.