SEC Team Recruiting Rankings 2020

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
This is a pretty wild looking breakdown on SEC recruiting. Half the conference posted in the top 10 of the 247 ranking. There are 9 teams in the top 25 and only 3 outside the top 30. Jimbo is making a splash in his second year, Barney finished strong, Mullen is closing the gap and look at Jeremy. Looks like the competition in the SEC shows no signs of waning.
School
SEC Rank
National Rank
UGA​
1​
1​
BAMA​
2​
2​
LSU​
3​
4​
TAMU​
4​
6​
BARN​
5​
7​
FLA​
6​
8​
UTk​
7​
10​
USCe​
8​
18​
UK​
9​
24​
MSU​
10​
27​
ARK​
11​
29​
MISS​
12​
39​
MIZZU​
13​
50​
VANDY​
14​
57​

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell and Bazza

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Nice looking graphic!

Regarding Florida... they had a solid class, but their NSD whiff allowed AU to slip by them in the rankings. At some point Florida will close the gap on Georgia, but Kirby lives rent free inside Mullen's cranium so I'm not quaking in my boots.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Nice looking graphic!

Regarding Florida... they had a solid class, but their NSD whiff allowed AU to slip by them in the rankings. At some point Florida will close the gap on Georgia, but Kirby lives rent free inside Mullen's cranium so I'm not quaking in my boots.
If you keep whistling so loudly...
...your lips are going to cramp 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Nice looking graphic!

Kirby better prove this season he's made a change in offensive philosophy or this maybe the year that turns the "Tide" and UGA is the one trying to close the gap.

Reactions: The Ols

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
I think our class is better than most realize. Branch is considered by quite a few to be the best safety prospect. Kennedy was touted to be the best LB, and not to mention all the pass rushers we grabbed. I am excited!

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I think our class is better than most realize. Branch is considered by quite a few to be the best safety prospect. Kennedy was touted to be the best LB, and not to mention all the pass rushers we grabbed. I am excited!
Yea we got a decent class, I think we got some guys that will help Bama get back to being the hammer on defense and not the nail. Outside of BRyce, I like will Anderson, Tim Smith/Burroughs. I think baker/bell will be good at WR. The scary thing is just how every other school I’m the SEC is loaded too. So it’s hard to get excited when you look at the other schools classes and wonder how they get guys that seem to be more talented but we’ll see.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Yea we got a decent class, I think we got some guys that will help Bama get back to being the hammer on defense and not the nail. Outside of BRyce, I like will Anderson, Tim Smith/Burroughs. I think baker/bell will be good at WR. The scary thing is just how every other school I’m the SEC is loaded too. So it’s hard to get excited when you look at the other schools classes and wonder how they get guys that seem to be more talented but we’ll see.
Turn in your card...Seriously....you're either a really bad troll, or one of the thickest people I've ever been dumb enough to read or reply to...Just Wow...

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Turn in your card...Seriously....you're either a really bad troll, or one of the thickest people I've ever been dumb enough to read or reply to...Just Wow...
Naw bro it’s none of that I love Bama maybe to a point where I can be too critical at times I admit that. I’m also a realist too so I’m not always as accepting to things I feel aren’t being done to the Bama standard. In terms of recruiting I don’t just watch highlights I look at the actual games if available. Now I like our class We got the pieces we needed to get. I don’t have tunnel vision though I look at the competition class as well. If you compare them you should see what I see there’s no talent gap anymore. Now am I wrong? I still think we will out develop teams, out scheme and coach teams as well.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Naw bro it’s none of that I love Bama maybe to a point where I can be too critical at times I admit that. I’m also a realist too so I’m not always as accepting to things I feel aren’t being done to the Bama standard. In terms of recruiting I don’t just watch highlights I look at the actual games if available. Now I like our class We got the pieces we needed to get. I don’t have tunnel vision though I look at the competition class as well. If you compare them you should see what I see there’s no talent gap anymore. Now am I wrong? I still think we will out develop teams, out scheme and coach teams as well.
All good...I feel like I’m talking to Ned Ryerson...(no more movies!)

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
REALITY: CNS has not only lifted UA, he has lifted at least ½ of the SEC as far as quality and recruiting...the league is tougher than ever from the middle up. I can honestly see future league champions having at least 1 loss, and maybe 2. This scenario would make a big difference in national title hopes for ALL concerned.
Darwin was right...survival of the fittest!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.