Game Thread: SEC Tournament non-Bama catch all thread

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
That sucks, Bazza. Sorry, man.
Thanks, brother.

I could complain about the officiating but really and truly that's not why we lost so credit the Aggies for coming in and wanting it more.

You just hate to see some of those calls so late in a game like this, that's all. I know - preaching to the choir.

I look forward to your revenging our loss now! ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
@Bazza is that the end of Mike White's tenure at UF?

For the first time in a while we're going to have some coaching turnover. Haven't been any new hires since Oats, Stackhouse, Musselman, and Buzz.
I don't see how he gets fired, @AUDub.

I haven't even heard anything like he was even on the hot seat.

Lot of whining cry babies on social media but hey what else is new, right?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Well it was Pat Adams' crew
The 12th Man today...... :rolleyes:

PatAdams.jpg

From SDS:

The game remained tight in the extra frame, only to see the Gators victimized by a horrific no-call turned foul-call after an officials conference orchestrated by referee Pat Adams. That decision allowed Texas A&M, which had appeared to turn the ball over on an inbounds play, to shoot free throws and tie the game at 80, rather than Florida getting the ball late up 2 points with A&M forced to foul.

• Facepalm
Reactions: TideEngineer08

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Oof Carolina just caught an awful break. Got all the mo' force another turnover and have a WIDE OPEN run at the basket. Dunk bounces off of the back iron and to mid court, MSU converts to take their lead back to 5.

Talk about a back breaker.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.