SEC Tournament

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I think our fortunes are tied to Petty's health. I didn't get to see they Missouri game, but I have to wonder how good he is (physically) after seeing that box score.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Tenn has been playing better ball so it won't be cakewalk. If the team shows up that beat the Barn the first time around I think we could beat both ... if the team shows up that just played Mizzou, we will get mollyhopped and mollywhopped lol

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I think our fortunes are tied to Petty's health. I didn't get to see they Missouri game, but I have to wonder how good he is (physically) after seeing that box score.
You could tell his shot was off and he didn’t have confidence in that, but other than that his effort was good. We definitely need his shot back for the tourney

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Beat is right. The injury has mostly affected his shot, not his overall effort. I think his elbow hurt every time he took a shot...

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Beat is right. The injury has mostly affected his shot, not his overall effort. I think his elbow hurt every time he took a shot...
I agree. He probably shouldn’t have been playing TBH, but I imagine the staff wanted to get him back up to game speed, and his first game back not be in the first round of the SECT.

Think about our Starting 5 yesterday.

Kira
Shack
JP (injured)
Herb (injured)
Galin

With JP and Herb’s injuries, that’s only 2 scoring threats in the starting lineup.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Every time I thought we turned the corner this year, we lost the next game. Considering how bad we played against Mizzu, I figure it's safe to expect us to play great and score 100 against UT. :cool:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
  • Thank You
Reactions: NationalTitles18

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Dang, I hate to see this. Now I have to feel bad for my son-in-law. He has tickets to the Final Four this year. He's a Michigan State grad and bought tickets hoping that State would be in Atlanta. When State opened the season as #1 it seemed they would have a really decent shot of making the finals, if not winning it outright.

Also, I have friends (of the barn variety) that drove to Nashville today to take in the tourney. I hope they went to tonight's session.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Dang, I hate to see this. Now I have to feel bad for my son-in-law. He has tickets to the Final Four this year. He's a Michigan State grad and bought tickets hoping that State would be in Atlanta. When State opened the season as #1 it seemed they would have a really decent shot of making the finals, if not winning it outright.

Also, I have friends (of the barn variety) that drove to Nashville today to take in the tourney. I hope they went to tonight's session.
“Auburn fans” and “Hope” should never be used in the same sentence. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.