Second Impeachment of Trump

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You think that means that they make no mistakes?
when did i ever say that? i don't think that not calling witnesses was anything approaching a mistake.

i would have loved to see a long line of testimony dragging the white christian nationalist insurrectionists through the mud, but calling witnesses would have come at a huge cost and likely wouldn't have changed anything wrt accountability/justice being served vs where we currently are.

the insurrection is only one small part of the many gifts that trump and the gqp left us to deal with. and there will be plenty done in the coming months/years to deal with the insurrection and those who promoted it.

Reactions: Go Bama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not really an option, given that several Dem senators were on record that they wouldn't vote for that.
So try - let them defend their position with the voters in the next election. The GOP is doing everything that it can to handcuff America until it is ready for whatever comes next, and what comes next is going to be worse than trump.

They are afraid that they are about to lose their place in line. There are no lines that they are unwilling to cross. The democrats have control of the house, senate and presidency. Do something with it or stop pretending that you want to.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
when did i ever say that? i don't think that not calling witnesses was anything approaching a mistake.

i would have loved to see a long line of testimony dragging the white christian nationalist insurrectionists through the mud, but calling witnesses would have come at a huge cost and likely wouldn't have changed anything wrt accountability/justice being served vs where we currently are.

the insurrection is only one small part of the many gifts that trump and the gqp left us to deal with. and there will be plenty done in the coming months/years to deal with the insurrection and those who promoted it.
You have a lot more faith in our judicial system than I do. Nothing is going to happen to these people. Let's talk about this again in a few years when that has become clear.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
  • Haha
Reactions: NationalTitles18

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.