Select Committee on January 6 Insurrection report...Part II

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
"Shouldn't fidelity to the Constitution be table stakes for being President of the United States?" - David Axelrod to a republican (Scott Jennings) trying to equivocate the the shortcomings of democrats and republicans.

There is no comparison. If you can't be faithful to the Constitution then voters should keep you and those who support your efforts against the Constitution from holding office.

Full stop. Period. End of story. No excuses.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Does Vegas have any odds on actually getting an indictment? I'm not a gambling man, so I don't know where to go for this information, but I'm given to understand that you can bet on practically anything there.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL

Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House of Congress, willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months.

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell and UAH

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
The over 65 cohort is indeed the largest voting bloc. But in 2008 it was largely the Millennials turning out fervently for Obama that turned the election in his favor.

It's my opinion the candidate that can re-energize the younger voting cohorts that will save democracy.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

Diogenes

3rd Team
Jul 7, 2021
I beg to differ. I am 62 and the last baby boomer. USA population growth rate (replacement rate) has declined since 1972. The USA has lost 2m in the last last three years predominantly 50+ age.

Medicare and Social security funding will default without genz and millennial tax payers by 2032.

In the meantime, sterilization is today more popular than birth control.

The over 65 cohort is indeed the largest voting bloc. But in 2008 it was largely the Millennials turning out fervently for Obama that turned the election in his favor.

It's my opinion the candidate that can re-energize the younger voting cohorts that will save democracy.

Last edited:

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Im not sure what we are differing about.
The Millennials are second only to Baby Boomers in size and its not by much. My suggestion was that younger voters must get turnout to challenge the fervency of Baby Boomers.

I beg to differ. I am 62 and the last baby boomer. USA population growth rate (replacement rate) has declined since 1972. The USA has lost 2m in the last last three years predominantly 50+ age.

Medicare and Social security funding will default without genz and millennial tax payers by 2032.

In the meantime, sterilization is today more popular than birth control.

Reactions: Go Bama

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.