Select Committee on January 6 Insurrection report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
So, I have read all this and I am spellbound. Yet, part of me wonders if the CH testimony was intended to poison the credibility of the hearings, meaning was the committee duped into putting this person up due to the obvious salaciousness of her testimony?

A good portion of the testimony provided by the J6 cmte so far is technically hearsay as these are out of court statements. Some of CH testimony will be inadmissible hearsay unless a first hand account corroborate it. We are already seeing public details in attempt to undermine her testimony.

Yet, as shocking as this testimony was, I still be believe there is more to come. But that will likely only come once an arrest warrants is executed.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
So, I have read all this and I am spellbound. Yet, part of me wonders if the CH testimony was intended to poison the credibility of the hearings, meaning was the committee duped into putting this person up due to the obvious salaciousness of her testimony?

A good portion of the testimony provided by the J6 cmte so far is technically hearsay as these are out of court statements. Some of CH testimony will be inadmissible hearsay unless a first hand account corroborate it. We are already seeing public details in attempt to undermine her testimony.

Yet, as shocking as this testimony was, I still be believe there is more to come. But that will likely only come once an arrest warrants is executed.
If you're saying she's a shill, I don't believe it. I think the answer is her change of lawyers. Did you notice that the portions that were hearsay could be backed up by calling the originator (Angle, in the case of the limo scene.) The other guy was a Trump favorite who was appointed to the job, not a true SS guy and the executive director of communications who's now a CNN reporter said tonight nothing he said could be believed, unless he were under oath. The counter-attacks on her, I would note, are also not under oath. Tucker Carlson devoted the evening to UFOs. There will be more to come, particularly after her testimony...

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Well sort of... i think for a lot of people like myself have known from day one the depravity of Trump. I still firmly believe this was an international conspiracy, Trump was compromised and threatened with his financial entanglements. The testimony given today was that of a man acting in grave desperation.

Given all that we have witnessed over the last 6 years, you can now see the orchestra that was playing behind the clown. So yeah, i do think if you are the cmte you have to address the risk of shill wrecking the credibility of your investigation.

Im glad you are more assured than me. I am prayerfully waiting for more evidence and testimony to come out.

If you're saying she's a shill, I don't believe it. I think the answer is her change of lawyers. Did you notice that the portions that were hearsay could be backed up by calling the originator (Angle, in the case of the limo scene.) The other guy was a Trump favorite who was appointed to the job, not a true SS guy and the executive director of communications who's now a CNN reporter said tonight nothing he said could be believed, unless he were under oath. The counter-attacks on her, I would note, are also not under oath. Tucker Carlson devoted the evening to UFOs. There will be more to come, particularly after her testimony...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Reactions: MobtownK and Jon

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Between Eastman and and the other Trump lawyer having had their phones seized and now the emergency surprise hearing, complete with the mention of ongoing witness tampering…it would not surprise me to see Garland finally drop the hammer.

Reactions: Jon and 92tide

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Between Eastman and and the other Trump lawyer having had their phones seized and now the emergency surprise hearing, complete with the mention of ongoing witness tampering…it would not surprise me to see Garland finally drop the hammer.
"The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small." Sextus Empiricus

Patience...justice takes time...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
important to remember, all the stories that came out a few weeks back of Pence being unwilling to get in the secret service car that wanted to take him out of the capitol. Speculation was that he didn't trust the secret service detail. We need to factor that into the denials we are seeing from them today about Hutchinson's story

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I do believe that this may be the defining issue of the Biden Presidency. I remain doubtful in that I have not heard that Garland had convened a Federal Grand Jury. I do struggle with the fact that a number of Trump appointees remain is place inside the bureaucracy.

Reactions: Chukker Veteran

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL

This was written in March ‘21
Plenty more on Oranato

That detail leader, Anthony Ornato, was, per the Post, “hired as White House deputy chief of staff [in 2020]. In that role, he helped coordinate a controversial June photo opportunity in which Trump strode defiantly across Lafayette Square to pose with a Bible after the park was forcibly cleared of peaceful protesters.”

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This was written in March ‘21
Plenty more on Oranato

That detail leader, Anthony Ornato, was, per the Post, “hired as White House deputy chief of staff [in 2020]. In that role, he helped coordinate a controversial June photo opportunity in which Trump strode defiantly across Lafayette Square to pose with a Bible after the park was forcibly cleared of peaceful protesters.”
Alyssa Griffin, now with CNN said last night that she would not believe anything Ornato said unless he was under oath. She said she had told things she personally knew to be true to the committee which he had contradicted, but not under oath...

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yanking the tablecloth at the dinner table sounds like a real life parody of the cartoons I used to see as a child on tv on Saturday mornings.

Having an average tantrum, he throws plates full of food. But when he’s in full outrage he jerks the tablecloth.

Imagine if he is ever held to account and somehow all the non disclosure agreements he has had people sign were invalidated. The stories that would surface. 😀

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well sort of... i think for a lot of people like myself have known from day one the depravity of Trump. I still firmly believe this was an international conspiracy, Trump was compromised and threatened with his financial entanglements. The testimony given today was that of a man acting in grave desperation.

Given all that we have witnessed over the last 6 years, you can now see the orchestra that was playing behind the clown. So yeah, i do think if you are the cmte you have to address the risk of shill wrecking the credibility of your investigation.

Im glad you are more assured than me. I am prayerfully waiting for more evidence and testimony to come out.
I'm just not following how she could wreck the credibility of the committee. Did you see the Mulvaney tweet put up by Diogenes below?

• Thank You
Reactions: Diogenes

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Maybe if Ornato says something dishonest to discredit CH it will provoke Cippiolini (sp?) to grow a spine and testify.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It may even be that the committee already has corroborating testimony but has to hold it close to the vest for now.

But to be honest with you, that small portion seems like a tempest in a teapot and just another distraction from the main theme.

Trump knew the crowd was armed and pointed them at the Capitol without regard to anything.

That implies, at best, complete disregard for the safety of those in the Capitol, and at worst intent to harm those in the Capitol.

Given his later actions after being told the situation was bad enough that the crowd inside the Capitol was shouting for Pence to be hanged and he tweeted his grievance with Pence instead of taking steps to calm the situation his intent is clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.