Select Committee on January 6 Insurrection report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Last edited:

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Apparently the Constitution has devine inspiration for God-given 2A rights but not so for election integrity...

Moses, we will accept ccommandments 1,3,4, and 7. Its a no go on the others. Can you go back and tell God to make another tablet?

Maybe Bowers’ testimony will give the evangelicals something to think about. He said the Constitution has Divine inspiration and he would not break his oath to it...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Maybe Bowers’ testimony will give the evangelicals something to think about. He said the Constitution has Divine inspiration and he would not break his oath to it...
While that left me a little discomfited, I’ll give him this: he actually acted on his belief/faith in accordance with his confession and righteousness. I WILL give him that.

Reactions: Chukker Veteran

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
A black pastor recently set the Southern Baptist Convention on fire by saying some pastors had bent over to be Trump’s whores.
I’ve watched this up close and it has been absolutely heartbreaking. As I said, I get the 2016 reluctant argument. I wouldn’t compromise but okay. But Trump has done more damage to American Christianity than the Salem witch trials, Prohibition and the Scopes trial combined.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Nah, he’s now a heretic to the cause, an apostate compromiser who is a demon possessed tool of Satan amongst the Trump tongue bathers.

Reactions: TexasBama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.