Severed pig’s head thrown at Philadelphia mosque door

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Idiots everywhere. IMO Stuff like this should not be considered funny, and is not helpful in any way.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I agree that is not not cool. No sense in offending those who have done nothing wrong.

I would however advocate that every Islamic terrorist who is caught or killed be smeared with pig blood and it be publicized for all the world to know it will be done. If we are going to bomb them over there, add bacon grease to every ordinance and make sure they know they will die "unclean." Just a couple of ideas for winning hearts and minds.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I agree that is not not cool. No sense in offending those who have done nothing wrong.

I would however advocate that every Islamic terrorist who is caught or killed be smeared with pig blood and it be publicized for all the world to know it will be done. If we are going to bomb them over there, add bacon grease to every ordinance and make sure they know they will die "unclean." Just a couple of ideas for winning hearts and minds.
I would hang him/her in the doorway of the nearest Mosque. That way, every Muslim who comes to pray will see what happens to those who attack and maim/kill innocent civilians.

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
I would hang him/her in the doorway of the nearest Mosque. That way, every Muslim who comes to pray will see what happens to those who attack and maim/kill innocent civilians.
Well, aren't you an exemplary human being. We going to be doing this to all terrorists or is it limited to Muslims? Because I think I wouldn't have much of a problem with Dylann Roof being strung up with a BLM banner on him in the doorway of a church that had a lot of KKK members.

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
There's no comparison between Christians and Muslims when it comes to terrorism. There's just not. There are terrorists who are Christians, but there is no organized Christian terrorist movement. Today, in countries around the world, the mainstream, dominant sect of Islam preaches the worldwide caliphate and the murder of nonbelievers. Doesn't mean we should be throwing pigs heads on Mosques, but we should recognize that this is not a lone-wolf issue.
Completely and utterly irrelevant since I wasn't comparing them at all. Roof is a terrorist just like the San Bernadino shooters are terrorists just like the Planned Parenthood dude is a terrorist. They all committed mass murder willfully and trying to say that one is different from the other is disgusting.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Completely and utterly irrelevant since I wasn't comparing them at all. Roof is a terrorist just like the San Bernadino shooters are terrorists just like the Planned Parenthood dude is a terrorist. They all committed mass murder willfully and trying to say that one is different from the other is disgusting.
No, it's not disgusting. It's factual. They are certainly all terrorists in some way, but Islamic terrorists are a significantly different species altogether.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Well, aren't you an exemplary human being. We going to be doing this to all terrorists or is it limited to Muslims? Because I think I wouldn't have much of a problem with Dylann Roof being strung up with a BLM banner on him in the doorway of a church that had a lot of KKK members.
I couldn't care less about being an "exemplary human being" in other people's eyes. I care about the safety and well being of my friends and family.
I'm also not saying that every group doesn't have it's "crazies". As far as I'm concerned, they could hang Dylann Roof by his feet and lower him headfirst into a pig sty. The same can be said of these teenage kids who think it's so great to join ISIS.

At this point, I'm reminded of this quote:

Gus McCrae:
"You know how it is, Jake, you ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw. I'm sorry you crossed the line."
Lonesome Dove - 1989

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
There's no comparison between Christians and Muslims when it comes to terrorism. There's just not. There are terrorists who are Christians, but there is no organized Christian terrorist movement. Today, in countries around the world, the mainstream, dominant sect of Islam preaches the worldwide caliphate and the murder of nonbelievers. Doesn't mean we should be throwing pigs heads on Mosques, but we should recognize that this is not a lone-wolf issue.
I'll grant you that there are massive differences. Islam is far more hateful and violent than Christianity. But you are wrong to think there aren't organized Christian Terror movements

Here is just one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)

many would consider the Klan another. Get out of the US and see groups like the LRA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

there is some really evil stuff being done in Jesus name today

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'll grant you that there are massive differences. Islam is far more hateful and violent than Christianity. But you are wrong to think there aren't organized Christian Terror movements

Here is just one, there are more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)

many would consider the Klan another. Get out of the US and see groups like the LRA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

there is some really evil stuff being done in Jesus name today
Jon, I don't think anyone is doubting or disputing there are "Christian" terrorists or hate groups. That would be obtuse to think that way. I think what most folks are saying is that the Islamic terrorist groups are well funded, state sponsored (Saudi/Iran) and have a vast network of millions upon millions of people and many Muslims are sympathetic to their causes v. Christians sympathetic to "Christian" terrorist causes. I think once we wrap our arms around that and acknowledge that we are in a war with Islam whether you or others want to believe it or not, then we can move toward preserving our way of life. Islam is a direct threat to our current way of life. If you don't think so, please point out one Muslim country that has the freedoms we so enjoy. There are none. There is one goal of Islam, to convert all or kill those that refuse to convert. Its a slow process but seems to be picking up a lot of steam with the current invasion of Europe.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Jon, I don't think anyone is doubting or disputing there are "Christian" terrorists or hate groups. That would be obtuse to think that way. I think what most folks are saying is that the Islamic terrorist groups are well funded, state sponsored (Saudi/Iran) and have a vast network of millions upon millions of people and many Muslims are sympathetic to their causes v. Christians sympathetic to "Christian" terrorist causes. I think once we wrap our arms around that and acknowledge that we are in a war with Islam whether you or others want to believe it or not, then we can move toward preserving our way of life. Islam is a direct threat to our current way of life. If you don't think so, please point out one Muslim country that has the freedoms we so enjoy. There are none. There is one goal of Islam, to convert all or kill those that refuse to convert. Its a slow process but seems to be picking up a lot of steam with the current invasion of Europe.
people on this board fly to conclusions, what is it about non-sports that people do that here more than any other forum I regularly spend time on?

So you agree with me that BiB's statement that there is no organized Christian Terrorist Movement, is wrong. Good

I said nothing about state sponsorship (nor did BiB for that matter)

I said nothing else in my post really other than that Islam by it's very nature is worse. Where you get the rest of this stuff I have no idea

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.