BREAKING Shooting at St. Stephens Episcopal Church in Vestavia Hills

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
The Uvalde shooting was blamed by some on not having prayer in schools. So what do they blame this on?
Anything but guns and easy access to guns or any lack of effort to keep guns from people who don't need to have them. And some low life preacher somewhere will blame the church's stance on LGBTQ issues like they've blamed things on gays and others countless times.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Anything but guns and easy access to guns or any lack of effort to keep guns from people who don't need to have them. And some low life preacher somewhere will blame the church's stance on LGBTQ issues like they've blamed things on gays and others countless times.
It's always easier to find a scapegoat than to do serious study and look at the real, underlying issues. Those tend to be self-indicting for a society such as ours, so we avoid them no matter the cost. We have shown a national inability to do ANYTHING to diminish these events.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Shooter was 71 y/o and the 2 people who died were 84 and 74 and the injured was in their 70's. This is not what we have been seeing and rare. If this is going to go through all age groups we are all in trouble. Vestavia is my hometown and prayers to all involved.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Shooter was 71 y/o and the 2 people who died were 84 and 74 and the injured was in their 70's. This is not what we have been seeing and rare. If this is going to go through all age groups we are all in trouble. Vestavia is my hometown and prayers to all involved.
I caught something like he was an occasional attendee; I presume of the church and not just the potluck. Hard to see how anyone can work up that much of a grudge against Episcopalians, of all people...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
must be those violent video games

Reactions: 92tide

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!