Should I bother to vote?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Ivey avoids a runoff, Blanchard finished ahead of James. Britt will face Mo in a runoff.

Sarah Sanders wins primary for her dad’s and Bill Clinton’s old job.

• Haha
Reactions: seebell and 92tide

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Well to be fair 90% of Tidefans posters after drinking an entire bottle of bourbon and scotch could beat Hershel in a debate.

Walker had even asserted that he graduated in the top 1% of his University of Georgia class.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Facepalm
Reactions: seebell and 92tide

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
This fits several place, but out of respect of keeping the actual shooting thread serious I won't put it there. "Doing a disinformation"

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A Trumpie I know who lives in Georgia said she had never seen such a huge crowd at a primary. She said it was a sign people are fed up.

I wanted to respond that the fact Purdue got his butt kicked and the Secretary of State who refused to overturn the results also won was a sign people are fed up with Trump’s big lie nonsense but I didn’t want to start trouble.

Reactions: seebell

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
A Trumpie I know who lives in Georgia said she had never seen such a huge crowd at a primary. She said it was a sign people are fed up.

I wanted to respond that the fact Purdue got his butt kicked and the Secretary of State who refused to overturn the results also won was a sign people are fed up with Trump’s big lie nonsense but I didn’t want to start trouble.
If this person lived in the areas of Vinings, East Cobb or Lost Mountain, the cityhood vote was a big issue

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
IMO,
if you dont care, dont vote;
if you're uninformed, dont vote;
if you're misinformed (aka a fox watcher) dont vote.

Voting is not for the lame and the lazy.
Lol you shouldn’t vote if you watch Fox? People making fun of Walker for the way he speaks? Lol maybe folks that were accosted on the bridge in Selma should think like this. Isn’t that what they were there for? Rights?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Lol you shouldn’t vote if you watch Fox? People making fun of Walker for the way he speaks? Lol maybe folks that were accosted on the bridge in Selma should think like this. Isn’t that what they were there for? Rights?
Would be best not to since it has been shown that Fox viewers are severely mis-informed. Unfortunately they dont realize it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.