Shout out to Mark Ingram!!

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
As a Saints and Alabama fan I can't tell you how proud I am of Mark Ingram Jr. to become only the second Alabama Runnning Back to reach the 5,000 plateau in the NFL behind Shaun Alexander who is close to 9k yards. The 2014 Pro Bowl RB is inching closer to his second Pro Bowl selection and a possible Saints Playoff run! To all the haters a couple years ago who thought he was a bust.... thank you for the motivation!!! Keep on churning the yards!!!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Go Mark, also saw a SI article on Julio Jones, these guys were 2 big players that helped Bama back to the top. Mark and Julio, 2 great former Alabama players doing great in the NFL. To them and all the former Bama players doing well thanks for the memories.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
His play this year is why the Adrian Peterson experiment did not last long. I had heard rumors Mark was out playing Peterson in practices and it showed in games as well. Peterson was promptly traded. I hate the Saints but love seeing Mark do well.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram are the best RB duo in the league. I have watched this guy since he was drafted by the Saints and I can tell you that nobody works hard than Mark Ingram Junior. He wants it more and that may well be what take the Saints to the promise land.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram are the best RB duo in the league. I have watched this guy since he was drafted by the Saints and I can tell you that nobody works hard than Mark Ingram Junior. He wants it more and that may well be what take the Saints to the promise land.
Didn't Kamara play at UT?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
The Saints are running the ball and playing defense. They're a really good team. Mark and Kamara in tandem are the best duo in the NFL.
Bree's is an incredible QB, they have really good receivers....I think the Super Bowl will be Saints versus New England or Pittsburgh

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Since the Saints ended the Adrian Peterson experiment and went with Mark and Kamara, their offense has really started clicking. Mark is finally getting the opportunity to show what he can do. Mark and Kamara sometimes swap out plays and sometimes they are in the game together. Kamara is also getting a chance to show what he can do, and I think he's been a lot better with the Saints than he got to show with the Vols. I wonder what he could have done had he stuck it out at BAMA.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Since the Saints ended the Adrian Peterson experiment and went with Mark and Kamara, their offense has really started clicking. Mark is finally getting the opportunity to show what he can do. Mark and Kamara sometimes swap out plays and sometimes they are in the game together. Kamara is also getting a chance to show what he can do, and I think he's been a lot better with the Saints than he got to show with the Vols. I wonder what he could have done had he stuck it out at BAMA.
If he matured well...the sky was the limit. He is immensely talented but just could not wait his turn at Bama. He seems to have grown up a lot -- going Juco and playing for UT will do that to you.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
To anyone wondering what this guy is talking about, watch this recap of the Saints V Redskins yesterday to see that Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram are the truth. They both had clutch moments for this team.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Additionally this is an excellent in-depth look schematically at how the Saints running game is obliterating opponents. The vid creator made this even before this weeks game agaisnt the Redskins where Ingram ran for 134 yds or something like it.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
How did you not know this?
I thought he did but was not sure, I do not follow the vols. Only time I see them play is when they play Bama, his name seemed familiar but just was not sure. SORRY I do not follow other teams at all. I see highlights now and then. Was not aware that to post here we had to know all SEC rosters LOL

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I thought he did but was not sure, I do not follow the vols. Only time I see them play is when they play Bama, his name seemed familiar but just was not sure. SORRY I do not follow other teams at all. I see highlights now and then. Was not aware that to post here we had to know all SEC rosters LOL
How did you not know he had originally played at Bama was what I was really asking

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Ingram's run in OT set up the winning field goal...the OL is opening holes and he is seeing them better than ever. Glad to see that he and Kamara have blended so...helps a team if the "stars" are team oriented and not selfish.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.