Some new BDS Pictures 2006-05-26

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
The student section gate was open yesterday, so I had to do it. :)

I know you guys hate new pictures...

Things to note:

-They are waterproofing the concourse as well as the seats. Vulcan Painters, Inc. is in charge of that.
-The new Jumbotrons each have about three 1 1/2 ton A/Cs keeping them cool!
-They are still in the process of repainting the frames for the lower-level Tide Pride chairbacks.
-The grass still looks terrible, but they have aerated it, and spread fertilizer.
-I managed to get my girlfriend catch a picture of my friend and me in the stadium from the webcam.

BDS Pics

-W$

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Amazing shots. Cant tell you how much I appreciate you and everyone else that keeps posting pictures. Have literally started checking every day for new shots - cant wait for Sep 2nd.

RTR

BamaChief

1st Team
Oct 19, 2005
Slapout,Al
www.holtvilleslapoutfd.org
Here are some Pics I took on 6/1/06
I hope everyone enjoys:)
New Board

New Chairs

field view

Grand Foyer

Foyer looking at back of boxes

Window overlooking Grand entrance (Etched "A")

Foyer view

BDS Front

Grand Entrance from stairwell to Skyboxes

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
Nice pictures guys but I'm still waiting for someone to rent a plane or helicopter and get a nice aerial shot.:biggrin2:

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
You know, the new expansion really looks like it fits in with the rest of the stadium. Unlike the expansions done to the stadium of our orange rivals to the northeast.

BamaChief

1st Team
Oct 19, 2005
Slapout,Al
www.holtvilleslapoutfd.org
Crimson,
I have been delivering the brick to BDS and just threw on my ole hard-hat and walked around the place like I owned it...:biggrin:
I hope to make another delivery later in the process to get good shots of the good seats. I also have another photo or 2 to upload to share.

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
BamaChief said:
Crimson,
Gate 24 is usually open for workers to go into the stadium. If you go in and stay out of the way I dont think anyone will say anything.
Yeah I went in through there today. But I'm a little wary of actually venturing up into the new building. I guess if I'm taking pictures though, it's not as if i'm up to no good.

-W$

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.