Something that may be interesting to follow (Jalen Hurts/Tua)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I actually think the Eagles are going to give Jalen Hurts a true shot at being the starting QB next season and now that the Dolphins appear to not be drafting a QB, it will be interesting to watch and compare the two's performances. Wouldn't it be something if Hurts turned out to have the better NFL career while Jalen had the better college career? Who would have "thunk it"?

Reactions: dtgreg and Padreruf

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
We shall see. Unless the Falcons play one of them, I will never see them play. And if I move to South Carolina, I guess I will have to wait for the Panthers to play them. The networks should let us vote to see what game we get to see that week. Not everybody can afford the NFL package to see every game.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
We shall see. Unless the Falcons play one of them, I will never see them play. And if I move to South Carolina, I guess I will have to wait for the Panthers to play them. The networks should let us vote to see what game we get to see that week. Not everybody can afford the NFL package to see every game.
That's why I love The NFL Red Zone...commercial free football Sundays, and I only see when the Bears score...or are scored against, saving me from my misery.

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hurts was just on the Manning broadcast of MNF.
Yeah, that didn't go well. The Manning brothers had nothing prepared to carry that segment, and Jalen is just not the type of personality to do it himself.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I agree...their fans are notorious. Amazingly on a vacation years ago we were lost in Philadelphia -- pre iPhone -- and people were more than helpful in getting us to our destination.
One on one, they are like most other people - kind and considerate. But get more than one together and you get something disturbing

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.