Sounds like Bryce is out vs A&M..link

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I thought Bryce would probably miss this game, alot of people have said put him in if we need him, no if he's able to start play him if not don't looks like coach is making a wise decision not only for the team but Bryce's future

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I do
I'd rather Bryce not risk getting hit until he's given that shoulder longer rest. Excited to see what Milroe can do with a start.
I don’t think Bama has ever fared very well when the starter comes in as an emergency. Rotate Ty and Jalen, go for it on every fourth down, just do something different for that spark than drag an injured quarterback in, even if he’s much better than a healthy backup.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I do

I don’t think Bama has ever fared very well when the starter comes in as an emergency. Rotate Ty and Jalen, go for it on every fourth down, just do something different for that spark than drag an injured quarterback in, even if he’s much better than a healthy backup.
Brodie Croyle comes to mind. The Georgia game was such a disaster where Brodie came back in just the get injured a few plays into the game.

"Then disaster struck again during Alabama's 2003-2004 campaign - Croyle suffered a separated shoulder before half time of the fifth game. Despite that, Croyle started the next week against Georgia only to re-aggravate the injury, but still only sat out one game that season, and did not reveal to the public he had also suffered two cracked ribs."

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
How accurate is this Aaron Wilson tweet, and who did he hear it from? I think Saban told Chris Low the other day that it would be a game time decision based on how Bryce felt and how he threw the ball. I think I read he threw in practice Wednesday but not yesterday. This guy who posted it may just want the clicks from the readers. Or, he could be right.

I hope Bryce is ready to go for next week's practices to prep for TN. We need the offense clicking for that game, especially the chemistry between Bryce and the WR's.

If Jalen starts tomorrow, I hope BOB calls plays that fits his strengths. Also, hope we win by double digits and with no injuries!

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Why am I not worried about this game?!?🤔
Because they are bottom in all categories statistically on Offence. 97th in rush defence and 32nd in pass defence. They may have 9 starters out for the game. They have played as bad as they have even when 4 out of their 5 games being in the state of Texas. They haven’t scored more than 24 points on a fbs team all season. They are averaging 19.5 points per game against fbs competition. This includes 14 points against an app state team that had just had 60+ put on it by North Carolina.

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Because they are bottom in all categories statistically on Offence. 97th in rush defence and 32nd in pass defence. They may have 9 starters out for the game. They have played as bad as they have even when 4 out of their 5 games being in the state of Texas. They haven’t scored more than 24 points on a fbs team all season. They are averaging 19.5 points per game against fbs competition. This includes 14 points against an app state team that had just had 60+ put on it by North Carolina.

I read some threads on the Texas AM site yesterday. I wonder if it is just rumor that 9 of their starters will be out, or if they are just questionable. Or if Jimbo is just saying that, but several end up playing. Some of their DLineman who are really good (Jackson and Adelye?) are 2 of the ones questionable.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Reports like this are an example of why football coaches hate the media. Cite your source or you just made it up as far as I am concerned.
It is the reason why “sources” has become analogous to “the cousin of the your girlfriend that works for Uber Eats that delivers lunch to the assistant team equipment manager”.

Reactions: B1GTide

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
No way aTm has 9 starters out. Not buying it. Plus, I wouldn't believe Jimbo if he said the sky is blue and water is wet.

Regardless of the "source" of the tweeted information, I hope Bryce sits. No way he can be truly healthy, and we need him the rest of the season if we're going to achieve our goals.

As a previous poster said, if he can't start, he doesn't need to play at all. Best for his future and the team's.

Latest threads

Amazon Prime / TideFans.shop

Your purchase through our Amazon affiliation and TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!