Game Thread: SpaceX planned launch 5/27 @ 4:33pm EDT - Live Launch Watch "Game Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: Bazza and TIDE-HSV

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've been watching on the SpaceX YouTube channel since 11:30am! You can also watch on the NASA YouTube channel. Both are the exact same feed as the NASA TV stream.

One thing I'm tired of are the social media updates, can't believe anybody watching actually cares what is happening on social media. We missed the seats rotating into position for a twitter message from some stupid girl (that the astronauts will never hear anyway). Ugh, I hate social media, wish it would all go away!

Reactions: BamaNation

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
@Bazza - are you where you can see the launch today?
Yes, I'm home and if it's not too overcast will be able to see it. I may go up on my new metal roof and take pics even..... (y)

Thanks for this thread and links.

The two biggest factors that will impact the decision to launch are electrical energy in the area and bad weather at the abort sites.

Fingers crossed........

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Yes, I'm home and if it's not too overcast will be able to see it. I may go up on my new metal roof and take pics even..... (y)

Thanks for this thread and links.

The two biggest factors that will impact the decision to launch are electrical energy in the area and bad weather at the abort sites.

Fingers crossed........
Awesome. Post those pics if you get to see it.

The clouds look ominous but it's pretty soon after launch window opens that it looks like it might clear up. Not sure how long the window is open but it may be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.