Squirrel battles...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We had a green bird feeder like the red one there. They're billed as impregnable. I had it mounted on an oak tree. One day, I looked out and there was a squirrel perched beside it and reaching around using the bar as a dispenser. :) We trapped and deported one more smallish female groundhog last week. Yesterday, her big BF came looking for her...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Really turned out to be a beautiful evening tonight. We had some light showers blow through and then things cleared up.

I was out doing some light gardening work and when I started removing some of the old palm frond bases from one of my Coconut Palms this little beauty came out. It's a Corn Snake. He/she was a very cool customer and allowed me to take a few pics before I released him/her back into his palm trunk habitat.

So gorgeous!!!

IMG_9199.JPGIMG_9200.JPGIMG_9201.JPGIMG_9202.JPG

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I didn't think racoons came out during the day, only at night? I have never seen one here during the day. :unsure:
Once had a neighbor who made the mistake of setting food out for the raccoons on her back porch. One week she goes on vacation and the next thing we know they show up on our deck in the middle of the day looking for food.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I was in my yard yesterday removing dead tomato plants and saw an orange flash go by out of the corner of my eye. Then heard a squeeking sound, looked up and saw a red fox with a squirrel in its mouth shaking it back and forth. The fox trotted into the woods with dinner.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.