St. Pete Clearwater Elite Tournament...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So we play a game early the first day and then Washington in the night cap. But, that is Washington's only game that day.

What's up with that? :unsure:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
So we play a game early the first day and then Washington in the night cap. But, that is Washington's only game that day.

What's up with that? :unsure:
Good point. That's on Thursday the 13th, but it happens again the next day. On Friday the 14th, we play USF at 10:30 AM, then UCLA at 4:00 PM. It's UCLA's only game of the day.

That's four games in two days. Two of them are against Top 4 teams (Washington and UCLA), and both of those are our second game of the day, but the opponent's first.

Did Roy Kramer put this schedule together?

• Haha
Reactions: Bamaatthebeach

Sensation77

Scout Team
Sep 18, 2006
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
Hope to see some of ya'll in Clearwater, FL for the St. Pete-Clearwater Elite Tournament. Will be there for the Huskies & Bruins games...! Of course I've only got an 1/2 hr. drive...
I won't be down there this weekend, but I will be watching online. However, I will be in the area in April for Wrestlemania! This is how I watched yesterday's games.

Attachments

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.