Link: Star Trek - Picard. For Free

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I have enjoyed Pickard much more than Star Trek Discovery which felt like a cobbled-together mash-mash of millennial navel-gazing (it seems almost every character has mommy or daddy issues), soap opera set in space (who is sleeping with whom, who loves whom, who used to love whom, etc.), and a last-minute attempt to limit the damage this series had done to the franchise (make USS Discovery disappear and forbid anyone from ever talking about it in the future, which I will happily do).

Pickard is dark and ominous, but I have enjoyed it. I love seeing Paddy back on screen and I like most of the new characters.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: NationalTitles18

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Awesome! Loved every series (never watched Discovery) and I’m looking forwarded to binge watching this the next few weeks.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Thanks TB, I signed up last night and watched the first 2 episodes. Is anybody else having problems viewing it? During episode 1 the closed captioning lagged about 10 seconds behind the action and the whole thing locked up about 5 times, showing an error and eventually giving me a screen asking if I wanted to restart or resume. During #2 the closed captioning was ok but it froze differently and eventually jumped ahead to the next episode each time.
I never have any problems streaming Netflix, YouTube, Roku etc, all which are done through my smart TV. Only have problems with CBS All Access.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Thanks TB, I signed up last night and watched the first 2 episodes. Is anybody else having problems viewing it? During episode 1 the closed captioning lagged about 10 seconds behind the action and the whole thing locked up about 5 times, showing an error and eventually giving me a screen asking if I wanted to restart or resume. During #2 the closed captioning was ok but it froze differently and eventually jumped ahead to the next episode each time.
I never have any problems streaming Netflix, YouTube, Roku etc, all which are done through my smart TV. Only have problems with CBS All Access.
My son puts the episodes on his server and I’ve been watching via Plex.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I finished Pickard last night and had no problems.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Not going to do it because it is nothing but a tease. When the world returns to normal, I won't buy CBSAccess, which means I won't be able to watch future episodes. So, to combat this potential frustration, I simply won't watch Picard. I just don't have the money to buy all of these stream line services. It's why I won't buy Marvel or DC, or hulu, etc. If it comes to DVD on netflix, sure, but I won't be streamling any shows that is not on Netflix.

So I hope people enjoy the show.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.