All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
Reactions: dtgreg

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
You mean the channel that doesn’t show history anymore? Lol
I have a close friend that is a professor of history and has done a number of books on the Civil War. He has also done commentary on documentaries concerning certain battles and characters involved (most recently the documentary on Grant) for The History Channel.

His take: “I fly up. Film my segments, and give my input. View the finals, then get on plane and fly home. I’ll view my segments before it airs, just to see the final edits. And then I never turn the History Channel on.”

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
didn't get the point differential right but nailed the blown lead part. Then again predicting Shanahan blowing a lead i like predciting the sun will rise in east and set in the west.
I was not a fan of either team. I would appreciate the KC dynasty more if it weren't for all the drama surrounding them.

I'll just say I'm glad I'm not a SF fan. That ending was as predictable as anything. I hate everything about the way they run their offense. Every single thing. The defense did its part but you knew they were going to choke it away in the end. They needed something, anything, from their offense in the 3rd quarter and got nothing.

Reactions: B1GTide

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I was not a fan of either team. I would appreciate the KC dynasty more if it weren't for all the drama surrounding them.

I'll just say I'm glad I'm not a SF fan. That ending was as predictable as anything. I hate everything about the way they run their offense. Every single thing. The defense did its part but you knew they were going to choke it away in the end. They needed something, anything, from their offense in the 3rd quarter and got nothing.
What drama around KC?

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
No dog in the fight but the holding on Bosa all night was so obvious and uncalled it makes you wonder....no fan of Mahomes but he showed why he is the best QB in the league at the moment.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'm going to go with the Chiefs 25-22.

I am curious why the Chiefs can keep the tomahawk chop with accompanying music but the football team named after the Boston Democratic Party club has to change their name.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.