Survival of the Friendliest

Padreruf

All-American
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Just finished reading this book...states that homo sapiens prevailed over competing species due to our ability to cooperate and work together. Uses studies of Bonobos and Chimpanzees to back up there work; also includes the famous "fox" study in Russia which discovered that in breeding foxes for certain characteristics they also made them more domesticated and even tame. A spin-off of this book was made into a Nova/PBS presentation...incredibly informative and eye-opening.

Rolltide51

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2019

Just finished reading this book...states that homo sapiens prevailed over competing species due to our ability to cooperate and work together. Uses studies of Bonobos and Chimpanzees to back up there work; also includes the famous "fox" study in Russia which discovered that in breeding foxes for certain characteristics they also made them more domesticated and even tame. A spin-off of this book was made into a Nova/PBS presentation...incredibly informative and eye-opening.
based on your review as well as as the positive reviews on amazon, i have ordered the book (23 dollars) and should get it tomorrow. i just hope i gave them your correct credit card info. ( this part blue). i look forward to reading it.

Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - up to 65% off!

TideFansStore.com Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.