Game Thread: TCU @ UGA - National Championship game thread

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
TCU was a Power 5 champion with one loss in overtime and the best offfense in their conference...the exact same criteria that got Oklahoma selected over UGA in 2018. And dig this...TCU actually BEAT their semi-final opponent. Has that resume EVER been rejected in favor of a two-loss non-conference champion?

The part I'm still trying to figure out is why is everyone mad at TCU? The team you SHOULD be mad about (after our own) is MICHIGAN! Well, and the officials who stole a touchdown from them. In all honesty you should be mad with Michigan because:
1) there are few things more American than hating Michigan
2) they blew up the playoff, not TCU

If they'd just won like they were supposed to OR lost in a rout to Ohio State, none of this would have happened.
I am more upset with Michigan, as far as that goes, and the Big Ten in general. I'm upset with Ryan Day for choking again on a hairball, and then choking against Georgia.

And yes. I'm most upset at our own situation.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Arrogant punk!

Sounds like he is disappointed that he isn't being treated like a god.:rolleyes:

Now that he is no longer relevant, reality is going to be a harsh life for him from now on.:oops:

Guess what his favorite conversation subject will be from now on...;)
The thing about getting that kind of treatment in our vapid society is that you must look the part as well. And Thurston Howell the 3rd simply does not.

Plus he once cried on the sidelines. You say Tebow, but again, he looks like a greek god.

Bennett is spoiled. At 25 years old. Reality may smack him upside the head in good time. I say "may" because dorks like him can end up making a great living selling used Mercedes.

One thing about it though, he is as Georgia as you can get. In fact, he is the embodiment of being "too full of Georgia."

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
“The thing I’m most proud of,” Bennett began, pausing as though he was unsure of what to say next. “Man, y’all burned us, y’all kept telling us how bad we were. And we kept winning, And kept embarrassing people.

“It was 49-3 (vs. Oregon), 65-7 (vs. TCU), and y’all didn’t want to believe it Screw it, we got two rings.”

Bennett’s answer left many puzzled, as he was loved and supported by many Bulldogs’ fans the past two seasons, inking more than $1 million in NIL deals as advertisers flocked to the Cinderella story of a former walk-on turned championship quarterback.
He also wore different attire than the rest of the team, was sarcastic to the reporter, and then ignored the reporter. Supposedly he did not wave at fans or sign any autographs.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The thing about getting that kind of treatment in our vapid society is that you must look the part as well. And Thurston Howell the 3rd simply does not.

Plus he once cried on the sidelines. You say Tebow, but again, he looks like a greek god.

Bennett is spoiled. At 25 years old. Reality may smack him upside the head in good time. I say "may" because dorks like him can end up making a great living selling used Mercedes.

One thing about it though, he is as Georgia as you can get. In fact, he is the embodiment of being "too full of Georgia."
he showed up for his good morning america interview after last year's cfpcg crap-faced drunk. i have a feeling that wasn't a one-off event

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.