Television today vs. Penn State...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I hope to watch - I obviously have BTN. Not sure if it is streaming. Most BTN content streams with FuboTV.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Are we going to be able to watch? I notice it's on BTN...
I have Comcast / Xfinity in Huntsville. Guide shows it on BTN network. If the guide is correct, it'll be broadcast there.

I would love it if we could get a sticky for Tide on TV. Maybe updated schedule /time/ network? I can go to RollTide.com but it would be convenient to have it here. Also, folks here are knowledgable and willing to give educated guesses if there is no firm announcement / confirmation for a specific broadcast. RollTide won't do that.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have Comcast / Xfinity in Huntsville. Guide shows it on BTN network. If the guide is correct, it'll be broadcast there.

I would love it if we could get a sticky for Tide on TV. Maybe updated schedule /time/ network? I can go to RollTide.com but it would be convenient to have it here. Also, folks here are knowledgable and willing to give educated guesses if there is no firm announcement / confirmation for a specific broadcast. RollTide won't do that.
I just checked. It says "This Requires a Subscription." The Xfinity guide doesn't mean much. The same thing comes up when I try to look at Military History in the History Channel lineup...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope to watch - I obviously have BTN. Not sure if it is streaming. Most BTN content streams with FuboTV.
From your experience with Fubo, what are my chances of being able to take their one month free trial and then get back off without a struggle, like I would have with Comcast?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
From your experience with Fubo, what are my chances of being able to take their one month free trial and then get back off without a struggle, like I would have with Comcast?
I would never buy Fubo - it is too expensive and I have heard a lot of folks complain about the "free trial" turning into problems, sometimes months later. I just brought it up in case someone else is already a subscriber.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I would never buy Fubo - it is too expensive and I have heard a lot of folks complain about the "free trial" turning into problems, sometimes months later. I just brought it up in case someone else is already a subscriber.
Too late. Yeah, the billing is always the sticking point...

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
OK, I signed up for a seven-day free trial with FuboTV. We'll see if I can get off...
I have heard that you have to let them know well before the end of the 7 day period that you want to cancel. Hope it works out. The streaming service itself is awesome.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have heard that you have to let them know well before the end of the 7 day period that you want to cancel. Hope it works out. The streaming service itself is awesome.
I intend to start trying to get off immediately after the game. I'm at 224 Mbps this AM, so the streaming should be OK...

Reactions: B1GTide

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We switched to YouTubeTV a couple of months ago. They carry BTN.
I probably should have gone with Youtube instead of Fubo (which sounds suspiciously like "FUBAR"). I know I could have gotten off that reliably and easily. The contractors stringing Google fiber (well, really Huntsville Utilities fiber) are literally a block away. The bad news is that's where they've been for a year. They discovered that our poles were overloaded and had to place new ones. Here's my corner...

Indian telephone pole.jpg

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.