Tennessee has an obsession with throwing mustard on the field

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
For those who have not followed SEC baseball this year, Tennessee is the #1 ranked team in the nation and everyone hates them. Not because they are number 1, but because their Coach is a vulgar hothead, and their fans are just a bunch of lowlifes. You hear the F word about 100 times in a tight game. But anyways… they are playing Notre Dame in a Super Regional with the chance to go to Omaha and one of their players cusses at the ump and he and their clown pitching coach gets tossed. Their fans started chunking stuff on the field. Here is a picture of something they threw…

Let this be a lesson to all you that think making a big deal about beating Tennessee might be a little overrated and you would like them be competitive again. It took 2 years for everyone in the country to get sick of them in BASEBALL. Let them get confident in football and these people are going to be far worse.

Last edited:

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
For those who have not followed SEC baseball this year, Tennessee is the #1 ranked team in the nation and everyone hates them. Not because they are number 1, but because their Coach is a vulgar hothead, and their fans are just a bunch of lowlifes. You hear the F word about 100 times in a tight game. But anyways… they are playing Notre Dame in a Super Regional with the chance to go to Omaha and one of their players cusses at the ump and he and their clown pitching coach gets tossed. Their fans started chunking stuff on the field. Here is a picture of something they threw…

Let this be a lesson to all you that think making a big deal about beating Tennessee might be a little overrated and you would like them be competitive again. It took 2 years for everyone in the country to get sick of them in BASEBALL. Let them get confident in football and these people are going to be far worse.
Boy did you hit the nail on the head! They're already obnoxious if their football team does gain some ground they will be worse

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You're surprised by classless behavior from fifteenessee fans?
Maybe the mustard obsession, but Ive always known them to be classless jerks. I mean now that they have some real success in baseball and their coach is encouraging it they are done hiding it. They sold these shirts before the game...

My point is throughout the past 5 years Ive heard Bama fans say "The Tennessee game isnt really that important" and "it would be nice to see them competitive again so the games could be watchable". Their baseball fandom now is just a taste of what they are. If they ever get a good season going in football then you wont hear near as much at how bad LSU and Auburn fans are. Living through the 90's they are horrible.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I sense an NIL deal coming from French’s mustard, to be contested by Gulden’s……….: and yes, they are classless……. But you tend to expect that when you deal with mountain trolls

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I sense an NIL deal coming from French’s mustard, to be contested by Gulden’s……….: and yes, they are classless……. But you tend to expect that when you deal with mountain trolls
Marge - “You can’t throw Mustard Homer, it’s classless”

Homer - “How can it be classless Marge? It’s French! Says so rightcheer on the bottle”

;)

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Maybe the mustard obsession, but Ive always known them to be classless jerks. I mean now that they have some real success in baseball and their coach is encouraging it they are done hiding it. They sold these shirts before the game...

My point is throughout the past 5 years Ive heard Bama fans say "The Tennessee game isnt really that important" and "it would be nice to see them competitive again so the games could be watchable". Their baseball fandom now is just a taste of what they are. If they ever get a good season going in football then you wont hear near as much at how bad LSU and Auburn fans are. Living through the 90's they are horrible.
I, for one, have never hoped for a competitive game, in any sport. I want to beat the opposition so bad that they lose their desire to ever play the game again. Every time.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

The saddest thing I remember was their fans celebrating after the 2021 game. The final score was like 52-24 cause they played us close for 3 qtrs. Really 3 of their scores came on just complete broken coverages. I mean credit to them for taken advantage of it.
But the really sad thing was their fans on their board taking a screenshot of saban blowing up on the sideline and saying “how can anyone think this isn’t proof of progress” saban getting mad is proof of what? The man gets mad when bama is up 52-0 at halftime.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
May as well embrace the mustard as their program will never ketchup to our program...corny I know.😁

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
The little hothead that got ran the other night is an embarrassment to the SEC. Their “coach” supposedly told an umpire crew “he couldn’t handle him.” That is an unbelievable comment coming from a college coach.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.