Game Thread: Texas A&M vs Mississippi State

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Then again, that was a heck of an opening drive for the Bulldogs.

I just don't think - unless Fitzgerald has miraculously shaken his entire-season passing troubles - that they can compete with the Aggies using a one-trick-pony offense.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
After the BS replay reviews and calls I've just witnessed, I think I'll call it quits on college football tonight and watch a movie with the fam. Peace out. Hey, networks, are you listening? There's one less viewer for the crap you guys are creating tonight.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’ve seen receivers on a post route open by 10 yards all day today, and the QB missed them. Makes me thankful for the QB we have, he just makes it look easy

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As it happened, I was going "why did you slow up???"
He was 10 yards past the defender. The QB has a huge place to throw the ball and score a TD. Need to show touch. He threw it too far. Blaming a receiver for slowing half a step is a QB thing to do.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
GMac blaming that on the receiver :biggrin:
As it happened, I was going "why did you slow up???"
After replying to you, I went back and looked at it again. As soon as Rodgers got a few yards clear of the receiver, he clearly slowed up - as if he realized he was so wide open all Mond had to do was lob it up and expected him to do that. Unfortunately, Mond had already thrown a rope to where Rodgers should have been and he couldn't recover his speed quickly enough to get there.

Had there been no pressure coming up the middle, Mond likely would have just lobbed it up for the easy TD.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
He was 10 yards past the defender. The QB has a huge place to throw the ball and score a TD. Need to show touch. He threw it too far. Blaming a receiver for slowing half a step is a QB thing to do.
Well, then, I guess there's a good reason I think that way. :biggrin2:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I watched a little of the ND-Navy game, ND is just physically so much bigger than Navy. They can just call a belly play every play and drive down and score on sheer size alone

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.