TEXAS A&M Week

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Keep in mind - aTm has been preparing for this game since summer camp. Beat Alabama and all other sins are forgiven
I was about to post the same thought. aTm is much like awbarn, they only live to beat Bama. That will make their season again.

Having said that, I hope we bring a total beat down on their butts. I have confidence in Milroe if b Young cannot go. There are plenty of plays in the book that Milroe can utilize to beat them down.

Reactions: B1GTide

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Keep in mind - aTm has been preparing for this game since summer camp. Beat Alabama and all other sins are forgiven
That’s true to a certain degree and I know everyone wants to point to last year but A&M has scored more than 24 points in a game one time all season. And that was against a fcs team. And they scored a whopping 33 in that game. This A&M offense is dreadful. The game isn’t in college station this year And I have to believe bama has their head on straight for this one.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Gonna have to be a heck of a kitchen sink they haven’t scored more then 24 points on a FBS team all season. They averaging 21 points per game.
They haven’t been any kind of offensive machine since he’s been there but they will pull out all the stops.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
I don’t see any scenario where their pathetic offense scores 27 against us, unless it’s garbage time. Even then…
I'm sorry, I should have elaborated. With Bama up 52-0 at halftime CNS decides to send the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers to the showers. Bama plays 5 players and 5 water persons the entire second half...

Reactions: colbysullivan

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
Last year we were thinking the same thing. Texas 8&4 had not played up to expectations and we all know what happened. A quarterback had the best game of his career against us. While I don't expect it to happen again I'm wary of this game. But after living thru the Dubose and Shula era's I'm wary of all of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.