TEXAS A&M Week

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This didn’t age well. This is what I think about when I think of tamus:

what's up with the little hip step and arm cross ... and the pacing & weird speech patterns?

Can anybody say C.U.L.T.?!?!
I still don't understand the fascination and popularity of these male cheerleaders or whatever they are called! It's honestly one of the weirdest things I know of in college athletics.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
This didn’t age well. This is what I think about when I think of tamus:

what's up with the little hip step and arm cross ... and the pacing & weird speech patterns?

Can anybody say C.U.L.T.?!?!
I looked perplexed when I started the video....as if to ask, what exactly is this? Then I saw the first hip step and lost it.

This has to be some sort of hazing, an initiation. No one would willingly do this to themselves.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I would be mortified if Alabama had anything like this and I would be embarrassed if I were a fan of their school. It's not funny and is very classless. How has someone not complained or petitioned them to stop?
Here's the thing. This IS who they are. I mean, all schools have their embarrassing, random fans that are the bad apples that make everybody else look bad. Call it the Harvey Updyke syndrome. But everyone knows there was only ONE HU and everybody knows he was a rogue personality.

But these guys and their bad, crude joke ARE REPRESENTING THEIR SCHOOL!

I will say that some of the nicest folks I know are TAMU fans, BUT I also know some of their fans who will just make you cringe with some of their radical (edited: not racial) comments...just like these yell boys are whatever they're called.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamamoss2

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Last year we dropped a game against TAMU because of terrible playcalling by BOB. We moved the ball well, but we couldn't finish. Defense couldn't get any stops. This year they will emphasize getting off on field. Make them pay.
I'm hoping BOB gets off his Duff and has an inspirational game plan.
I hope he's received the message TideFans has been telling the world.

Reactions: bamabelle1991

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Weird—also eerie, unnatural, and abnormal. On game day their stadium is a cauldron of whoo hoos, frantic semaphore arm signals, and male fanny dancing. Nice folks, though, the ones I actually met.
My experience is that every tamu that I've ever met could fit in with these guys. I must be meeting the wrong ones.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
My experience is that every tamu that I've ever met could fit in with these guys. I must be meeting the wrong ones.
Maybe I was.just lucky in who I crossed paths with or I met them while deranged from sitting in the sun all day. I haven’t been that hot since basic training. But…. woo hoo to them all.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
They are bad for Jimbo standards this year. 19.5 points per game against FBS competition. Thats historically bad.
Hopefu
They are bad for Jimbo standards this year. 19.5 points per game against FBS competition. Thats historically bad.
h they ge
Hopefully they get worse this week. RTR

Reactions: dtgreg

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I know it's pounded into our starters' heads not to take sacks when they can throw it away. But with Tua and now BY, they both are always looking down the field for possible targets when they scramble. When it works out, it's great, but it brings these types of situations into play. On Sat., BY was looking downfield and not until he got tackled did he try to throw it away.

It's a doubled-edged sword that usually works out, but sometimes backfires.

Now, Jalen hurts would have probably broken that tackle and gained 10 more yards. That's what he does!

I know we've got some extra motivation in this game too.

We may just blow them out no matter who plays QB (it's what my heart hopes for), but the logical side of me thinks TAMU shows up looking like the team everybody thought they'd be this year and they'll give us all we want and then some.

It's why I hope BY plays (if he's able) and it's why I fear a very safe, vanilla game plan if JM has to play.
No doubt they will give it everything they have……….. I think the players want to avenge last year pretty bad and will be reminded by Saban about what happened and also what could happen if they don’t buckle down…… I suspect they will

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.