Bama Game Thread: The Bad, the Good, the Ugly - Bama vs. UGA...

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
The good: honestly none. The bad: make your pick. The ugly:the lack of leadership. No hustle except your walk on. Can't shoot the 3 to save there lives. This team lacks talent and I don't care what anyone says. And a part of talent is smarts. We have two point guards that are turn over machines. The first recipe for disaster. The softest 7 footer in college ball. We Literally have no fight for a rebound. Just wait and hope it drops in there arms. If we finish above .500 in league play it will be a miracle. Roll Tide

Reactions: Tide Rev

Richtide

1st Team
Jan 3, 2014
Georgia lost to ETSU and George Mason and Gardner-Webb by double digits. I thought Mizzou was the worst loss in the CNO era but this is the second worst loss in Bama hoops in the last decade and might be worst than Norfolk St. At least that was a team that made the NIT. When is the last time we lost to a 5-14 team? Ever? Buckle up folks, about to be an ugly 13-11 with a tougher second half of the conference schedule. Good chance we don’t even make NIT without a dramatic turn around.

Reactions: bama1992#1

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Miserable performance, embarrassing loss. This is pretty much rock bottom.

Telling stat from Bryan Passink: Bama had 15 assists in the 1st half, and finished with 18 for the game. Just a brain-dead, lazy team. I'm seriously wondering if Oats has any answers for this team.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017

Telling stat from Bryan Passink: Bama had 15 assists in the 1st half, and finished with 18 for the game. Just a brain-dead, lazy team. I'm seriously wondering if Oats has any answers for this team.
I wondering that too.

rja4bama

3rd Team
Feb 12, 2004
meridianville al.
al.com
The good: honestly none. The bad: make your pick. The ugly:the lack of leadership. No hustle except your walk on. Can't shoot the 3 to save there lives. This team lacks talent and I don't care what anyone says. And a part of talent is smarts. We have two point guards that are turn over machines. The first recipe for disaster. The softest 7 footer in college ball. We Literally have no fight for a rebound. Just wait and hope it drops in there arms. If we finish above .500 in league play it will be a miracle. Roll Tide
True about the 7 footer.

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001

Don't know if he does honestly. Quinerly looks like he doesn't want to come off the bench. Literally nothing out there tonight. No leadership at all. Jd this far in the season looks scared still. There both turn over machines. You go as your point guard go's.

Reactions: seebell

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
The Bad…walking in to an arena thinking you’re going to win as a 14 point favorite.
The Good…?
The Ugly…playing the second half like GA was going to roll over and play dead.

Reactions: BamaNation

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.