The Bronze Bomber (Deontay Wilder) speaks to the team

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
That angle doesn't really do that punch justice and a lot of people (i.e. idiots) are accusing Helenius of diving. But listen to the pop of that contact. Better, look at it from this angle:

Pretty much no wind-up. That's nowhere near a max power Wilder punch, but he hits so hard it doesn't have to be.

And really it's one of those situations where Deontay shows his skill. He baited Helenius in, gave himself a little bounce off the ropes for momentum and laid the wood. Again, not the best technical boxer, but his shot selection and timing are world class.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Next up will probably be Ruiz. Ruiz is dangerous when wobbled but he won't survive eating a nuke.

Joyce would be a fun one. I watched his fight with Stiverne and while Stiverne could land early, all it seemed to do was make Joyce angry. He may be the one guy outside of Fury that could survive one of Deontay's rights.

Initially. I think he has too much faith in his chin. I think Deontay would thunder him into dust.

Beyond that, maybe go ahead and get that Joshua match-up out of the way.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
That angle doesn't really do that punch justice and a lot of people (i.e. idiots) are accusing Helenius of diving. But listen to the pop of that contact. Better, look at it from this angle:

Pretty much no wind-up. That's nowhere near a max power Wilder punch, but he hits so hard it doesn't have to be.

And really it's one of those situations where Deontay shows his skill. He baited Helenius in, gave himself a little bounce off the ropes for momentum and laid the wood. Again, not the best technical boxer, but his shot selection and timing are world class.
Street Fighting

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Next up will probably be Ruiz. Ruiz is dangerous when wobbled but he won't survive eating a nuke.

Joyce would be a fun one. I watched his fight with Stiverne and while Stiverne could land early, all it seemed to do was make Joyce angry. He may be the one guy outside of Fury that could survive one of Deontay's rights.

Initially. I think he has too much faith in his chin. I think Deontay would thunder him into dust.

Beyond that, maybe go ahead and get that Joshua match-up out of the way.
He might kill Joshua. He is so overrated. It would be great if he could fight him in Saudi Arabia and get a huge payday since this is a countdown tour and all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.