The Decline of the G.O.P., Part 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
they just ensured that donald freaking trump is going to be at the center of the georgia elections in 2022. we saw how that went the last time.

and he will be doing it while supporting a black man, so he and the georgia gop will be able to play, "i'm supporting a black man, there's no way the racist things i am saying are racist."

buckle up folks because you are going to see some nasty stuff over the next 14 months or so.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
in the rare cases that these people receive consequences it is perfectly ok to laugh

We took an Alaskan cruise a few years ago. One of our stops was in Juneau. You literally can’t drive there. (Yes, I do mean literally and am using it correctly). They said the joke was there are three ways to get to Juneau. By boat, by plane, or by birth.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
the recall failed by a substantial margin btw
SACRAMENTO —
An analysis released Thursday projects the recall election against Gov. Gavin Newsom will cost at least $215 million, less than what elections officials initially estimated but a large enough price tag that local governments across California will need the state to pick up the tab.

• Thank You
  • Angry
Reactions: 92tide and seebell

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The grift continues. What kind of idiots are these people who continue to support this train wreck?

now-that-is-a-special-kind-of-stupid.jpg

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I oppose recalls. This has nothing to do with politics, I would have the same opinion if this was Florida or Texas.
I think recalls are a reasonable action to remove a politician who has acted against what the people believe they elected that person to do.

However, California’s recall format is a straight up 💩-show. The Republicans were able to dilute the available replacement candidates and the ballot format was not intuitive at all. I am increasingly frustrated at the lengths that politicians and states are going to make it harder for the populace to vote in good faith.

I’ve come to the realization that I think Democrats should trade a federal backed voter ID for guaranteed mail in ballots for federal elections and turning Columbus Day into a floating federal voting holiday to coincide with the constitution.

Either way it goes it’s a political win for the Democrats.

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think recalls are a reasonable action to remove a politician who has acted against what the people believe they elected that person to do.

However, California’s recall format is a straight up 💩-show. The Republicans were able to dilute the available replacement candidates and the ballot format was not intuitive at all. I am increasingly frustrated at the lengths that politicians and states are going to make it harder for the populace to vote in good faith.

I’ve come to the realization that I think Democrats should trade a federal backed voter ID for guaranteed mail in ballots for federal elections and turning Columbus Day into a floating federal voting holiday to coincide with the constitution.

Either way it goes it’s a political win for the Democrats.
i think the most recent proposed senate voting bill does something close to that. not sure if it is mandating mail in ballots, but it does have requirements on early voting access, drop boxes, etc

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The only way it could be better is if Tammy Faye was resurrected during the telethon. :LOL::ROFLMAO::p
Tammy Faye used a week’s supply of mascara every day.

it made the crying much more dramatic.

I once had a housekeeper I had known a long time. Every time I would give her a raise or bonus she would send it to the Bakers. It used to drive me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.