NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Ted Cruz is a piece of...something.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
What is so disheartening is that so many people are so clueless; they don’t know what “treason” is (they think it’s anything they don’t like), they really think they and their kind are not beholden to any laws, and they don’t realize Trump has never cared one iota about their thoughts or well-being.
But when you support and participate in the lies and criminal activities surrounding an insurrection, you can’t claim you’re clueless anymore. You’re now a criminal yourself.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Reactions: TexasBama

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I wasn't sure where to post this. But I found the article that HCR references about the weaponization of immigration in Europe. I have no doubt that a similar tactic is being employed here from South America to invoke divisiveness in our country. Sadly, I think parties within our own country are waging such tactics against their own country.

Grey Zone Warfare

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell and Go Bama

First Sergeant

Suspended
Jan 17, 2009
This legislation passing in Florida surprised me. I was under the impression that they were a moderate state that was slowly drifting left. Instead they are trying to outdo the Texas GOP.
So I looked it up. There are 78 republicans in the Florida legislator versus 42 democrats. Its hard to believe that is the same state that Obama won twice.
That’s a good thing!

• Haha
Reactions: uafanataum

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I wasn't sure where to post this. But I found the article that HCR references about the weaponization of immigration in Europe. I have no doubt that a similar tactic is being employed here from South America to invoke divisiveness in our country. Sadly, I think parties within our own country are waging such tactics against their own country.

Grey Zone Warfare
That’s why Jason Miller and his cronies flew to Brazil to meet with Bolsonaro; he of the “I’m in deep doo doo now” fame.
And they call this “patriotism”; nothing could be further from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.